Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have what it takes to challenge vines?

Banned
    Oh yeah another term is no exploring. Take out term one. You. I will be ready with in 7 days. He won but it was really I lucky win because I was messing around I didn't have all my building built. A rematch he would lose. And he knows it.
    No you want it to be quick because in a longer fight I have a bigger advantage. However, I will agree to the seven days. Number 2 and 3 are a must. Everthing must be by your own province. And I am not going to use gnome it wouldn't be on fair.
    Last edited by vines; 28-09-2009 at 04:09.

You have seven days, which includes protection, to get ready.
    The first thing you both do is block your aid.

A summary of the rules.
    1) no aid in, no aid out.
    2) no exploring, and no paradising.
    3) seven days, then you're going to start hitting each other.
    4) you can attack anyone you want during the seven days, with whatever attack you want. This is to give vines a taste of the real world, where turtles don't get anywhere.

Go ahead and create, gentlemen, and drop me your locations over PM once you're settled, so I can verify that you're actually on a real province.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Veteran
    Will do. Midnight tonight GMT

If vines happens to be too slow to make an account when you do, that's his problem.
    I'll start counting when today ends.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

Banned
    He said midnight GMT. That's in 4 hours.

Then get on it in four hours, vines.

vines will just dissapear again and come back talking non-sense to try and save his ass. boring.

so, who's taking bets that he backs down last minute?
    When the nay-sayers pipe up with talk of exploitation through strategy and planning I'm reminded of a Jack Nickolson quote, "I think of a man, then I remove logic and reason from him"

We all know he'll do that, which is why I'm gonna have so much fun monitoring this thing.
    Or maybe he'll prove to the world that he actually knows what he's doing, and own his opponent, which will be equally as entertaining, so either way, we'll all have fun.

Banned
    I don't have a problem with term 4 but the thing is people can cheat. They can have a farm account set up with a bunch of gc and then at the last moment let all military go. And so for that reason I can't agree to that term. So to make sure no one cheats none of use can plunder. This is will ensure that there is no cheating. However, I'll agree to term 4 in good faith that he will not cheat. However I think he will. The reason I believe he will cheat is because he needed 24 hour notice.

The server is very slow an I am unable to log in. So to make sure that both side make an account at the same time we will make an account tomorrow at the same agreed time or until server is back up and we can log in.
    Last edited by vines; 28-09-2009 at 21:55.

People can't cheat when I'm watching them, vines.
    Don't worry about cheating, or breaking the rules, because I have zero tolerance for either, and will be watching you both.

You'll have to postpone this, I do believe, because the game seems to have died.

Beat me to it with your edit.

Massive LOL. It seems that vines lucked out of having to back down due to blatant OMAC tom-foolery. If ever there is a point in time in the near future when the game is up and running for longer than a 1 week time frame, we can do this, or basically never. In the happenstance that vines constantly backs down until the sever crashes, and then starts talking about being ready to fight someone.
    When the nay-sayers pipe up with talk of exploitation through strategy and planning I'm reminded of a Jack Nickolson quote, "I think of a man, then I remove logic and reason from him"

Veteran
    I wanna see VT2 against vines since he is doing nothing else on gen

Although i think this game is not a one-on-one type of a thing, I actually wouldnt mind going up against VT2, i wanna see what it feels like going up against the guy who is At one with the keyboard :)

I already have a province with epic science, which I don't want to lose right now.
    If you don't have a problem with that, sure - I'll take you on.

Postaholic
    vines getting the excuses in early i see

Thread Information