Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have what it takes to challenge vines?

Banned
    Evi11one did you read what i posted. High homes means bigger population that means 1% vs 1% of a province with little to no homes will mean more troops drafted for every %.
    And Turtleman your post didn't make any sense to me. But I will comment on the part about higher forts and tgs will give a high opa and dpa and with lower networth. Yeah that's true but the problem is that most people have a crap BE so it really doesn't work out that way.

Forum Addict
    UG ran Forts/TGs

Phiwha ran Homes

IM JUST SAYIN

lmao
    The End of an Era

Veteran
    I love lamp... and Turtle man... very nice on talking like vines lol. must have taken forever to learn such a good skill. =D

Veteran
    np, skill is what vines is about, I think UG is getting jealous from the attention vines is getting, can someone make a thread about him? Ill get the tomatoes ready

why do people keep explaining things to vines. well just go ahead anyway it entertains us.

Because vines is most likely the worst person to give advice in the history of the game, and everyone but the complete n00bs know it???
    When the nay-sayers pipe up with talk of exploitation through strategy and planning I'm reminded of a Jack Nickolson quote, "I think of a man, then I remove logic and reason from him"

Veteran
    I think vines deserves a chance, its ok vines, go ahead and teach us how to play the game. Also can u explain to me again about why i should have more farms than TG just cuz lower farms dont produce as good of food which causes my armies to dislike me and efficiency dies?

epic thread lol

Banned
    Why should have have more farms the tgs. I teach people how to play the way I do. I always have more tgs than farms if I'm playing attacker. My builds always give me an edge during game play. My strategies are just far better they give a very noticeable edge over the standard strategys. In my strategy works best with a team with everyone having their own role.

Veteran
    Can u explain this thing called the edge to me please? And farms are indeed more useful than TGs since TGs promote violence and farms promote healthy eating. You are the one who taught me this and now u are leaving? and im not playing attacker, i am playing eater, so i will have more farms Vines, the Forum Addict

you want more farms than tgs or forts because there is a thing called busheldefence.

if you have more than 100 bushels per acre each 1k bushels will give you 0.05% extra defence. this is a feature not many players know and this is why you sometimes bounce because you didn't calculate bushel defence.

other than GBP kds always hand out tons of bushels to build up a bank because it is a cheap way to temporarily increase defence while protection wears off. it is hard to keep a high bushel defence because of high amount of rot which is why it is not used that common as a regular province by people who know

i hope this answers your questions.

trekdrop you forgot to login to your vines account before posting that!
    S E C R E T S

Veteran
    trek... Thank you so much for sharing that knowledge. I can't wait to go tell my Kingdom about this piece of information!

lmao, lmao and again lmao

Thread Information