Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ZZ statement...

ZZ statement...

These accusations against ZZ are a waste of our time, and our accusers are a bunch of hypocrits who broke a NAP with us and waved us, and when we return the favor they come to the forum and whine about it. We have no intentions of continueing the bickering with these childish players who have had there plans upset by us. We will let our action speak for themselves, any future bickering will fall on deaf ears.

-Delm, CGG, Gandy

This is some rescue. You came in here and you didn’t have a plan for getting out?

is this the PRESS RELEASE?
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

If it's not an official press release, I'm not interested.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Man you idiots just open each other up for more and more mud slinging.

Yes, we chose to end a NAP with you guys earlier in the age because we made a decision not to associate ourselves with blatant farmers. It was a decision we had to think long and hard about because we do not break deals. We chose to stop the blatant farmingas we were the only ones that could. And we succeeded in stopping ZZ's blatant farming. ZZ agree at that poin to continue the EOA NAP with us under the agreement that they no longer farm.

Then what do you know. Our entire kd receives explosions from multies as ZZ's bank pumps up 2.5 mil offense coming oofw while we coming oow. And ofc then they break the NAP.

I dont see what are the false accusations here. Everything is pretty clear cut.
    Last edited by Simey; 27-09-2009 at 14:24. Reason: language
    #sinners <---click to join

shouldt both of you just stop the nub talk on the forums :)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hi delm, its been a long time.:P

Veteran
    VT2,

ZZ makes statements because abs copyrighted the term "Press Release"

Regular
    Erm...as a random outsider who no longer plays this game and only came to the forums for some mild entertainment, I kinda have to agree with ZZ.

From having read through some posts the general gist I get is this.

1) ZZ farms (not all that surprising really)
    2) Sinners tries to step in to "police" and breaks an EOA NAP
    3) ZZ agrees to another NAP aka "stop hitting us so we can pretend like we're still friends but really all we're going to do is use the safety to pump up and screw you"
    4) ZZ breaks the new NAP
    5) Sinners turn into a bunch of whiny losers

My point of view? I'm sure most of you don't care but I'm bored so indulge me.

ZZ farming is not suprirsing, I don't support it, farming sucks, but that's what happened. Now Sinners, you have every right to break an EOA NAP that is your choice and you can deal with the consequences. But, wait for it wait for it ... you actually have to deal with the consequences. You can sit here claiming that you were only doing it to "police" the farming and show them that they shouldn't do it. Fine, that's great. You know what I don't understand though? HOW DUMB CAN YOU BE?

Once you've broken that NAP and pissed off a kingdom who has shown time and time again they will get revenge in any way they can. How can you be so gullible to believe that ZZ is just going to sit there and agree to a new NAP and do nothing? And then how pathetic can you be to come here and whine about the fact that they did it?

You broke the first NAP

I don't care what the reasoning was behind it, you can't sit here and play the role of the hypocrite raising your arms up in the air screaming because you got beaten at your own game. ZZ outmaneuvered you. You got played. What's worse, is you got played by the kd that is the one that is OBVIOUSLY going to play you.

So what you do now is sit there and find a way to beat them in whatever way you choose, realize that you got beaten at your own game and come up with a new strategy next time that doesn't involve allowing ZZ to pump up to bite you in the ass.

In conclusion, good for you ZZ, you've done it again. I congratulate you for being able to somehow convince these guys that you were just going to roll over and take it. Sinners, stop whining, man up and deal with it. You've dug your own grave, now lie in it. Or jump up and try and fight.

P.S. All of you, stop farming, and whining, when was the last time there were 10 threads in the forums from top kds whining about other top kds. Instead of whining, go try and beat the people ingame, it makes for more entertainment.

Why don't you just whip out HaLL's johnsons and get on your knees Gakundra? Because that is what you're doing. Congrats!
    Last edited by Simey; 27-09-2009 at 14:25. Reason: language
    #sinners <---click to join

Regular
    If you knew anything about me you might know that ZZ, or at least certain ZZ members and I have had a very turbulent past. I'm just surprised after god knows how many ages of them doing everything they can to win, and turning against their so called friends you actually believed a word they said.

LOL another great thread .....

hey Delm =)
    IMPERIALS KLA

Forum Addict
    I would let Gakundra put his D in my A for saying the obvious so nicely

gak ftw
    The End of an Era

Enthusiast
    Oh man... UG: Your reply to Gakundra's post soooo reminded me of that one Southpark episode.

Farmer: "WE DON'T TAKE KINDLY TO FOLKS LIKE YOU AROUND HERE!".

Sorry about the caps, but it enforces the point.
    For the rest... <3

Gak > UG any day

Thread Information