Thread: Server Down

Server Down

We are aware the server has been down for a few hours. Server admins have been notified and we'll get the game back up again as soon as possible. I am very sorry for the inconvenience, thanks for bearing with us. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.

Really sorry this is taking so long to resolve - it is not just a simple kick of the server this time.

No news yet - hope to have some shortly

I am so sorry that the game is still down. We do not currently have an eta but as soon as we do we will let you know.

The WOL server is now back up but running slowly. We are monitoring the support queues for any further issues, please log a support ticket if you encounter anything unusual as a result of the unscheduled downtime.

The outage was caused by an unusual number of requests which were choking the WOL server.

We apologise for the extended loss of the WOL server and ask for your understanding given the circumstances. We have basically implemented certain measures to throttle some of the requests but the server is still not performing entirely as we would wish and and we will continue to look into the problem.

Post Fiend
    Here are some things to try to help those of you still having trouble logging in due to the persistent performance issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigur View Post
    Start from the log in page itself instead of main. Keep trying. Don't refresh again until it says the connection has timed out or something (in which case try again lol), let it load. It takes a lot of time, but eventually, page by page, I got in where everything is a lot faster .
    If you still can't get in even from the login page -
    - reset your modem/router
    - try logging in using multiple browser tabs/windows, let each timeout before refreshing
    - Don't use a proxy

Post Fiend
    We're still working on it, I have no news or updates at the moment.

Thread Information