Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheating alliance or "bad code"?

Cheating alliance or "bad code"?

Paper:
    --
    May 4th, YR8 OMGWTF (xx:xx) invaded Mindcontroller (xx:xx) and captured 105 acres of land.
    May 4th, YR8 OMGWTF (xx:xx) invaded Mindcontroller (xx:xx) and captured 105 acres of land.
    May 4th, YR8 OMGWTF (xx:xx) invaded Mindcontroller (xx:xx) and captured 80 acres of land.
    May 4th, YR8 OMGWTF (xx:xx) invaded Mindcontroller (xx:xx) and captured 80 acres of land.
    --

Victim province news:

May 15th, YR8
    May 4th We have found thieves from OMGWTF (xx:xx) causing trouble within our lands!
    May 4th We have found thieves from OMGWTF (xx:xx) causing trouble within our lands!
    May 4th Forces from OMGWTF (xx:xx) came through and ravaged our lands! They captured 105 acres!

We lost 9 Soldiers, 141 Archers, and 131 Elf Lords in the struggle.
    May 4th Forces from OMGWTF (xx:xx) came through and ravaged our lands! They captured 105 acres!

We lost 10 Soldiers, 154 Archers, and 144 Elf Lords in the struggle.

We lost 11 Soldiers, 168 Archers, and 157 Elf Lords in the struggle.

We lost 10 Soldiers, 150 Archers, and 140 Elf Lords in the struggle.

We lost 11 Soldiers, 159 Archers, and 148 Elf Lords in the struggle.

We lost 11 Soldiers, 159 Archers, and 148 Elf Lords in the struggle.

We lost 11 Soldiers, 170 Archers, and 159 Elf Lords in the struggle.

We lost 11 Soldiers, 168 Archers, and 157 Elf Lords in the struggle.

We lost 11 Soldiers, 164 Archers, and 153 Elf Lords in the struggle.

We lost 11 Soldiers, 157 Archers, and 146 Elf Lords in the struggle.

We lost 11 Soldiers, 166 Archers, and 155 Elf Lords in the struggle.
    May 4th Forces from OMGWTF (xx:xx) came through and ravaged our lands! They captured 80 acres!

We lost 8 Soldiers, 123 Archers, and 115 Elf Lords in the struggle.
    May 4th Forces from OMGWTF (xx:xx) came through and ravaged our lands! They captured 80 acres!

We lost 8 Soldiers, 119 Archers, and 111 Elf Lords in the struggle.

We lost 8 Soldiers, 117 Archers, and 109 Elf Lords in the struggle.

We lost 9 Soldiers, 140 Archers, and 130 Elf Lords in the struggle.

We lost 9 Soldiers, 134 Archers, and 125 Elf Lords in the struggle.

We lost 8 Soldiers, 124 Archers, and 116 Elf Lords in the struggle
    --

Wonderful bug or cheating, you tell me OMAC :) Note that all attacks come from one province.

This post will be edited for further detail and information, if any interest is shown. Have a happy login all of you, I bet you will need it :*

Holy ****...

Are the troops and land actually gone?
    S E C R E T S

Post Demon
    I heard this was an existing bug that happens when the server is slow. I.e. it's a combination of Mehul's crappy coding, and OMAC's servers being too slow atm.

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    Holy ****...

Are the troops and land actually gone?
    Only the last hit counted :)

Jolt hasn't replied to a single post about these bugs.
    S E C R E T S

sweet :P *wonders when the reply on this 1 will come*

I would blame cheeting allinaces!
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

reported:
    [Utopia Support #21677] since it was me who got hit so mush....

Former Community Manager Thundergore's Avatar
    I've seen a few reports on this through the ticket system and have already sent them up to be looked at as a precaution. It is true that the current server issues (I have no update to provide on this and for that I am truly sorry) could cause the duplicate attacks shown but I don't think it over cautious to pass the issue along to be looked into.

I'd ask for folks experiencing it to submit tickets with full details so we can keep tabs on them as best we can.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS GAME IS ABOUT, BUT THAT GUY SURE GOT PWND(right?)

Quote Originally Posted by Thundergore View Post
    I've seen a few reports on this through the ticket system and have already sent them up to be looked at as a precaution. It is true that the current server issues (I have no update to provide on this and for that I am truly sorry) could cause the duplicate attacks shown but I don't think it over cautious to pass the issue along to be looked into.

I'd ask for folks experiencing it to submit tickets with full details so we can keep tabs on them as best we can.
    I appreciate your appearance here :)

How about ending the age soon and then start a new one when the server issues have been addressed? Perhaps only keep the KD forum up until then?

Quote Originally Posted by Allmightyhemp View Post
    I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS GAME IS ABOUT, BUT THAT GUY SURE GOT PWND(right?)
    Yes, it would appear so :)

Keep tabs? Are you comprehending the level of bugs that have popped up the last week Thundergore? It needs to be addressed NOW, it is ruining wars, aid packets are disappearing, dragons are flying into oblivion, and you want to "keep tabs". Get a clue man.
    S E C R E T S

Former Community Manager Thundergore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ovard View Post
    I appreciate your appearance here :)

How about ending the age soon and then start a new one when the server issues have been addressed? Perhaps only keep the KD forum up until then?
    You are welcome - I feel that my appearance is less than effectual. I'm a mere messenger at the moment. As a result I'll certainly pass your feedback and recommendation along to the folks that make that decision.

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    Keep tabs? Are you comprehending the level of bugs that have popped up the last week Thundergore? It needs to be addressed NOW, it is ruining wars, aid packets are disappearing, dragons are flying into oblivion, and you want to "keep tabs". Get a clue man.
    I do understand you here. A lot of issues popped up. I know it happened a long while ago too when there were server issues. The concerns around this are genuine. However (and again I'm stuck repeating myself) I can only pass the details on. I can't fix it. If I could I'd be helping out with the effort going into it.

I can pop up here and say 'I'll pass it on', 'send in tickets so we can know the extent of the issue', and other (somewhat meaningless) phrases. Or I can not pop on. I chose the former as I think it's the least I can do as a CM.

I am putting myself on here as an employee and you can level complaints at me and I'll pass the on. If they are about 'me' or the CM team I can see about a few more active changes - but if they're code/bug related I'm an errand boy.

Just thought it'd be good for you guys to know the community team aren't trying to ignore you.

Thundergore is your nick hidden? You aren't listed in Jolt forums at all right now, and you keep posting. It is inappropriate for a person in your position to hide his nick from the forum users.
    S E C R E T S

Thread Information