Thread: Ground Floor Opportunity!!!!

Post Ground Floor Opportunity!!!!

An up and coming kingdom is recruiting for new members. Don't let my "newbie" status on these boards mislead you. I ran a very successful kingdom in the early rounds (circa 2000 - 2003), was an active and high ranking member of a major alliance and had to give up the game when RL commitments made it too time consuming.

Some of you may remember me as “Jusdon”. I was the monarch of Endless Realms normally playing as Endless Lands and while I can’t make any claims to top 100 kingdom we always did very well on Island and typically had provinces of 2K+ acres /400+ NW and a total NW of 5MM+. Most importantly we enjoyed the glories and honor found only on the battlefields of Utopia so we typically warred a lot.

I'm back after an almost 6-year break and completing my first full round. I became monarch of my new kingdom in week 2 and we've cleaned house so that what is left is a small group of active provinces that know how to play the game and are looking for others that are active and like to have some fun with kingdom-mates. Some of us Role Play to make it more interesting, but it is not a requirement. Neither is providing your home number, cell number, your first born child, or waking up at 3A.M. to make an attack. We want to have fun and do well in wars, but this is a game and we recognize that people have RL commitments and obligations. The game does involve a medieval kingdom and teamwork so we do have a few requirements in our Kingdom Charter.

They are: Provinces need to follow a kingdom strategy at the beginning of each round, and most importantly for winning wars. I prefer to call them combined arms and coordinated attacks whereas other kingdoms call them waves or op waves etc…. You must actively login to the game and participate in kingdom affairs especially wars. Specifically, we need active players that log in at least once daily and encourage twice daily as a minimum with a high expectation you will do so during times of war and that you make two rounds of ops and/or attacks daily. We use Utopia Angel and Utopia Pimp to format and manage Intel, ops, and attack data which are essential to successful wars. Other tools are optional.

Our goal is to be a warring kingdom and to achieve an average size of 1500+ acres per province, and we try not to place too many restrictions on growth. We offer a great deal of flexibility in province strategies provided it fits into the kingdom needs. Hybrid A/T A/M roles are preferred, but T/M and pure Attackers are acceptable if that is what you really want/need to play. We have a number of experienced players that can offer strategy advise and help newer players grow and be successful so the new, or old players that can't claim top 100 player status (as most of us cannot) are welcome to apply. The only requirements are activity and kingdom participation as outlined above.

We currently have players in the US, Europe, and one in Asia so we can cover OPS 24 hours a day. We will welcome players from anywhere and hope to have some from each of the above regions so we can maintain continual coverage during times of war. Neither the kingdom or I have any alliance affiliations at this time, nor are we looking for them.

Please contact me if you are interested in joining our little, but growing kingdom while the opportunities are still there. Initial contact can be made by e-mail at jusdon@juno.com.
    Last edited by Jusdon; 15-10-2009 at 14:32.

Post Fiend
    i stopped reading after "we were never in the t-100" :)

hopefully some people have more time to read through it all. good luck.

bump.

cheaters

Quote Originally Posted by fatjew View Post
    i stopped reading after "we were never in the t-100" :)

hopefully some people have more time to read through it all. good luck.

bump.
    Thanks, with ~1500 kingdoms on WoL we can't all be Top 100. :-) We are certainly hoping to improve our standings in the new age.

As to the length of post... Yeah, it's a bit long, and I admit I did better with short direct marketing notes than I did on this post, but I did get a few responses. :-)

Update on recruitment. We managed to fill all our slots for the age that just ended and expect to have a few more openings once the new round starts. We now have 16 provinces (plus whatever join us in the new age) that are all active members with at least some experience and many with quite a bit of experience. Contact me at jusdon@juno.com if you are interesting in joining.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Spliff View Post
    cheaters
    Hardly! Province moves and trades are now part of the game. It took me most of the round to figure that out, but having learned they are possible and having a kingdom shrink to 8 provinces due to server outages and inactivity it became not only desireable, but necessary to take positive and proactive action to fill those spaces.

We are not multi-accounting, farming, or conducting any other activities that are outside the letter or "spirit" of the rules. Like most other people posting in this thread we are simply trying to build a kingdom within the game that can win wars and have fun doing it.

Take the time to actually read my post and let me know where I've asked for anyone to do anything outside the rules.

Failing that, please take your spam to another thread.

6 SLOTS available. Please send a message to jusdon@juno.com if you wish to join our kingdom. Thank you.

Thread Information