Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noobs nowaday's

Post Fiend

Noobs nowaday's

Honestly Everyone gets board of this game from time to time and takes some time off to return in the future

and all this complaining about raze come on people everygame ive played has started with a really decent PK setup and so many noobs complained about dieing so much that restrictions get put in to make the game more friendly for more people

all this acomplished is makeing the games more boaring and there total players actually went down This is a military based war game isnt the idea to go and steal stuff from people and if they have a problem with that you make them pay for it

all im saying is PKing is a big part of this game and you say it take's half of a kingdom to kill off 1 prov and then all that happens is they restart :( lose stuff for the rest of the age Big deal kinda the point of the game

and thats not ever true there are measure to be taken to prevent yourself from being pked "never compleatly safe" but there are measures

WHAT FUN IS PLAYING A GAME YOU CANT LOSE

quit your bellyaceing learn from each experence encounter and adabt to your sarounding's

I dont personally go looking for targets to kill them off but it is half the fun i helped kill off 4 prov's this round then got killed myself on the last day :) ofcourse i didnt have to rebuild but geash im rambling i jest want to keep playing this game and dont want you noobs ruining it like you did to the rest of the game's i used to play

i think i just wasted 1 minute of my life reading this post .

Punctuation is a good thing?

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Duredain View Post
    Punctuation is a good thing?
    Some spelling would be good as well.

As soon as he wrote board instead of bored I immediately lost interest.
    (same goes for bellyaching)
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

^^ Agreed. I **** up once in a while myself, but nothing is quite so terrible as a cry post that is terribly worded.

If you are going to cry, ffs, do it right.

As long as we understand what he's talking about, it works.

Oh, and agreed with OP.

Post Fiend
    crying naw bad spelling and grammar yea i know real bad

Greenie

glad you got board right at the beginning of my post but yet read the rest of it anyway

anyway i don't care i jest wanted to say why i like the game and hear some feedback on the issue Honestly i haven't played this game in 9 years this is my first age back dont like the legalize trading thing and i heard a bunch of crying about raze so i gave my opinion

so what is the point of the game now

Quote Originally Posted by Bonesplitter View Post
    crying naw bad spelling and grammar yea i know real bad

Greenie

glad you got board right at the beginning of my post but yet read the rest of it anyway

anyway i don't care i jest wanted to say why i like the game and hear some feedback on the issue Honestly i haven't played this game in 9 years this is my first age back dont like the legalize trading thing and i heard a bunch of crying about raze so i gave my opinion

so what is the point of the game now
    You will be another fine addition to the Jolt Bashing Crew.

Welcome abroad!

welcome

Enthusiast
    I find it really hard to read topics that have sentences in them that do not ever seem to end because they keep using words without adding punctuations in them or whatever they are called lol well heck why would you even use them since you could of course not use them when you think they are really needed maybe you should just go do something else like write a piece about what people do instead of what people don't do so other people won't think you really don't have a life when it's late at night and you are still up trying to write things about someone who clearly has trouble with something that you don't have trouble with maybe or maybe you do but who knows aye?

Bonesplitter, please please please build some sentences ending with . , ? or something. Even ; is ok! or !! Atm I just can't get my tired eyes to read what you post.

Raze isn't just an issue with ghettos. Top kds also have a problem with it, namely, you can not grow as a kd in wars.

How to win the net worth crown and land crown? Have an alliance that wars anyone getting close to your chosen winner. Don't even have to win.
    Dolgil Rosethorn
    If it's broke, fix it.
    If it's not, don't.
    If you do not like the results, change your methods.
    Quit making the same old mistakes. Make new ones.

Enthusiast
    If you can beat a kd in a war Dolgil, then you can always do that. Raze... helps a bit but it's not like you can't do it without raze.

Some say it's more of an issue for ghetto's. They seem to be able to raze kill people :)

a n00b calling the rest in the game n00bs... so typical

Enthusiast
    Ah well. I love my n00bs. Free acres.

MrCaid, you got nice n00bies

Thread Information