Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Formatter/calc!!!! Halp

Exclamation Formatter/calc!!!! Halp

Ok it isn't that dramtic, I just need to know where I can get a new formatter/calculator seeing how temple admin doens't fix/update anything anymore. Atleast the target finder hasn't worked in months.

Anyways, can someone point me in the right direction in terms of a new formatter that will work with the new code. Namely a new calculator. I can't live without one. In fact I might just go kill myself if no one tells me within 24 hours.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I think Bijo adjusted his tools for the new beta.

My advice, learn how to calc by yourself.

Temple's formatter still works and I'm sure Brother Green will keep it working, as he will probably keep Angel working.

I haven't used angel to attack in roughly 2 months now. I wrote up a quick little spreadsheet. Not nearly as easy to use as angel, only works with human right now, and did have some mistakes in it at first which caused me to bounce a couple (3-4) times, but hey, it does the job (now...).

You should learn to calculate things by hand, and if Angel really stops getting updated completely then writing a little spreadsheet for attacking is simple enough. Many people have done it/do it now a days and the calculations are very trivial. Mine was just user error when I set it up =\

Bijo's tool is ok, however it causes a MAJOR lag in my computer, so much so that it's impossible to use. His military calc popup is too big and doesn't fit on one screen (all he really needs to do is reduce the font). and trying to scroll right/left up/down while the pc is laggy is nearly impossible.

i didn't realize UT formatter was working, i'll try it.
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

see, when the choice is bijo or nothing, most people pick nothing.

ERROR: No recognized data was copied!
    Was the right server type selected?

from UT all in one formatter... copy/paste of my throne page, and also an enemy CB.
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

oh, i just meant it worked for papers.

never really bothered with it otherwise.

oh. i really hope to have the use of things like building and attack calculators... which bijo has, but i just can't use in its current format
    ~ Lúthien ~
    Goodnight Utopia

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I'm sure it won't be too long before BG adjusts angel for the new code.

Regular
    Learn how to calc yourself? It's not like it's hard. It's basic math.

Attack calcs are a matter of seconds.

The worst part without angel is to calc the buildings. But everything is alot harder without angel so i hope they update it as soon as they can :)

Not really harder, just takes a little bit more time.

You can do buildings in a spreadsheet aswell. Just input the percentages you'd like, your total land, and it will give you the amount of acres needed for each building. Ofc you'll need to do the rest by your own or with a calculator (100a needed, you have 65a.. how many a must you put into bank!)

just do your build in multiples of 5% - easy to work out in your head. use a spreadsheet or calc if you want to be precise.

Gakundra, i'm a lazy old woman who doesn't want to deal with the numbers of it, and those calculators in angel make my life seriously easy. :)
    ~ Lúthien ~
    Goodnight Utopia

Thread Information