Thread: Seriously?

Postaholic

Seriously?

Dorfs and DE's getting nerfed. Yeah. Right. Like they didn't suck already. Why?

Loving what you did with Avian tho. Makes me wish I was still playing this age to try it out again. Might come back the following age if some of the haters back the hell off of me and the politics cool off at the top. I get enough of that in RL, without seeing it on here

Just like to say GL with the new code, and I hope it goes well.

To everyone else, I'll still see you in IRC, even if I'm not playing this age. Just don't expect me to be hyperactive like in previous ages :)
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~
    Rocking the top ages 30-57

"The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

we have known since last age that the races would be set to age 42 - avian still isnt that great an attacker imo though but could be lots of fun.

They could have easily not nerfed Dwarf tho, and Avian is overpowered imo.
    S E C R E T S

Forum Fanatic
    One race change was made -- elf lost the wages bonus.

Avian is not overpowered.

Dwarf is still meh.

The time change sucks. The weeklong freeze time sucks. They were going to take uto down for weeks, we protested, they took it down for a week, then the game was gonna start we were told, now we discover we have a weeklong freeze time.

Would it really hurt to push the start to monday, at least, instead of tuesday?

zauper, imo, they need the extended freeze time, so we don't go live without someone to support the hundreds/thousands who will find themselves without a kd, either because omac screwed up or they don't know how to import their prov...
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Postaholic
    dwarf disappoints me :(

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I also don't mind the extended freeze time. Will give everyone plenty of time to get back on and play around with the new code if they haven't yet.

Post Fiend
    time change :[ now gotta wake up in the middle of night for sure

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    time change :[ now gotta wake up in the middle of night for sure
    Yeah but only on day one, cos from then on you can just run your KD like you used to right? The only reason I'm pissed about clock change is cos I had it easy, I'm on GMT+1 so I was on server time+1 :P

Long freeze period sucks, but probably a neccesary evil to make sure no one gets lost in transition.

Avians are a cool change, but lets just hope we don't have a 50% avian server like we did with UD when it was introduced. As others said, dwarves and DEs are just being put back to age 42 so I guess its reverse boosting rather than nerfing :D

Thread Information