Thread: Pezzie Growth End of War CF BUG

Pezzie Growth End of War CF BUG

Im currently in OOW past 24 hours and my peasants are growing at an incredibly slow rate and i will not even be close to max pop by the end of cf.

I have 13k peasants with L&P casted. IA casted and pat casted.
    My new peasants per hour is 376

Total 38552
    Max Population 77310

This is after about 38hrs of end of war cf. I ended the war at around 3k peasants.
    The growth has been consistently at 8k peasant growth per month with absolutely no change with an increase in peasants. This is so weird and will be very much a handicap when i come out of war cf.

Your personal Support ID is 715CCEA4

why do you think this is a bug? pop growth is slow when you have low peeps and if you are drafting, which you say you are, then more peasants are going straight to solds slowing it further.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

turn down your draft, also perhaps when war ended you still had chastity/Ms/storms on you so peasent growth wasn't as fast. Anytime your not max pop oow you should turn draft to a low setting.

IA does not effect peasent growth.
    Patriotisim slows peasent growth because it increases soldier growth (assuming you have draft on)
    My life is better then yours.

Zzzz Wow how ignorant.

I've been playing this game for 11 years. This is one of the few times i've posted about a bug.
    I wouldn't post about this bug if i saw i had spells on such as storms chastity etc. that's retarded.
    Im saying that there was NO INCREASE in pop growth through the cf no matter how many peasants i had. Draft never affects my pop growth like it had in the cf that i just got out of.

Your replies are useless -- 13k peasants is not low. Ive had 700+ peasants an hour off of 15k before. There is no way this is how the game is suppose to run because it has never ran like this before in previous OOW experiences. I noticed this earlier this age getting out of a war, but i did not pay attention to the numbers because i did not think it existed. Now that i knew something was up i was paying attention and something definitely is wrong somewhere.

In the future don't think that everyone who is posting has absolutely no idea about the game or the mechanics of the game itself. I'm not asking for advice, rather im stating an issues that I've identified through some number crunching and identification of stats.

How ignorant, you did not post in your OP that you checked to see if these spells were on.

I'm locking this thread since you cant be bothered to be polite.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information