Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vines, I need your help.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Vines, I need your help.

People are telling me that elf is better than gnome, even if the gnome's running 80.1515125½% homes!
    I need you to provide me with a cool defense as to why the gnome is superior not only to the elf, but to everyone and everything - including Chuck Norris.

Please, vines, mighty god of small men with large, hairy feet, come to my aid! If you do so, I shall maintain 1% homes throughout the age, so that my winged chickens will have a temple to worship your mightyness and awesomeness in!
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Drop in a dwarf artisan strat for me while your at it Vines. Thanks.

Vines has abandoned us!
    We were not worthy of His divine knowledge.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

Director of Age Changes
    Not even the peasantry is amused by vines. Even they can tell that geting 50% homes is wrong.
    edit: typos, drunk wtf
    Last edited by Avenger; 22-10-2009 at 22:13.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Banned
    I am an unbiased god. Men of small and large stature worship me alike. Of course you need my help and guidance. As has been the relationship between man and god since the dawn of time. In a time of many moons passed the world was a cold place and man prayed and worshiped the gods so that they the gods may give man a way to make the world a warmer place; as a result, the gods gave man fire so they could laugh when man caught himself on fire.
    Last edited by vines; 22-10-2009 at 23:15.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    I am an unbiased god. Men of small and large stature worship me alike. Of course you need my help and guidance. As has been the relationship between man and god since the dawn of time. In a time of many moons passed the world was a cold place and man prayed and worshiped the gods so that they the gods may give man a way to make the world a warmer place; as a result, the gods gave man fire so they could laugh when man caught himself on fire.
    This has nothing to do with what he asked.... Why?
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

Post Fiend
    Is this really vines? there was no mistakes in grammar or spelling.

ROFL no mistakes in grammar or spelling my ass

hahhahaha vines is a genius.

Yea the account gets passed between some people, hard to say which troll it is.
    S E C R E T S

Banned
    Forget you this is my account. I'm the one and only baby.

Then tell us that which we want to know dearest, and you shall be rewarded with 1% of my chickenmen worshipping you!

Post Fiend
    So what if he didnt double space after a period, or didnt capitalise God or Gods. There are a couple of other minor spelling errors, as well. I still stand by that, since it is over 1000% improvement in his writing skills.

He also gave a reply without giving an answer, sounds like he could become a politian.
    Last edited by otokonoko; 23-10-2009 at 02:04.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by otokonoko View Post
    He also gave a reply without giving an answer, sounds like he could become a politian.
    lol :P

This has nothing to do with what he asked.... Why?
    you have not read enough of vines's posts yet, they are generally aimed at misguiding newbs and providing false info/formulas, providing intentionally false information is on the fringe of vines's purpose.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by garety View Post
    you have not read enough of vines's posts yet, they are generally aimed at misguiding newbs and providing false info/formulas, providing intentionally false information is on the fringe of vines's purpose.
    I have read more than my fair share of his posts. Don't worry about that.
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

Thread Information