Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vines, I need your help.

Post Fiend
    I still remember loong ago vines telling me to run 25% homes on my human :P

Gnome running 80.15151255% homes: 35 PPA
    Elf running 80.15151255% barren land: 17 PPA

Double population per acre; double DPA, OPA, WPA and TPA.
    As you can plainly see, the "high homes" strat is the secret to success.

#EDIT: Colors, hurrah!
    Last edited by Paint; 23-10-2009 at 09:43.
    Interviewer: Are you concerned about putting OMAC in charge of a crowd of unruly militant loonies? And are you sure they know what they're getting themselves into?

Mehul: I warned them multiple times...

Banned
    It has pently to do with what he asked. He was praying to the gods for answers and that was the answer he got. He wanted insight and if you ask me that's exactly what he got.

God is not a pro noun one only capitalises pro nouns. What makes a noun pro? A pro noun re-names a noun. If I were to say Zeus that would make it a pro noun. Another example of noun vs. pro noun is: Hey go get me a beer woman; hey go get me a Corona woman. The first example is of a noun beer being the noun. The second example is of a pro noun Corona being the pro noun. Corona is a type of beer just as Zeus is a specific god. When puting a name to a noun it becomes a pronoun and one must capitalise pronouns. However, in some case a pro noun can be left un-capitalised.

Quote Originally Posted by lightning reverand View Post
    I still remember loong ago vines telling me to run 25% homes on my human :P
    Lightning Reverand must have suggested this as a starter. Maybe as a way for you to get an understanding of how high home strategies work. I myself playing as human would use a minimum of 40% homes, most likely 50% homes.
    Last edited by vines; 23-10-2009 at 10:11.

Someone else is running vines today. I liked the other guy typing, was much more entertaining than this. Go get your friend to act as vines! You suck as vines!

vines probably copy pasted from somewhere

Director of Age Changes
    He's too 'flawless'. Where's the original vines?
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Banned
    This is the one and only Vines baby. I'm sorry to say that you guys are wrong. I the only Vines. Oh I did a typo hurry make fun of it before he edits it. The things is all you wannbes thought you were much clever but
    never--ever, were you ever much clever.

Go ahead say something. I always been able to correct my typos and mistakes. However, this is a social setting. One doesn't worry about speaking proper english when among friends so why would I concern myself with that kind of thing here--in place that means so little to me.

All you wannbes are hoping it is someone else because I make you feel stupid; and so, you don't want to believe that I am the same person because that would mean you were the ignorant one all along, just a tool for my amusement and you still are. All you trolls and internet bullies use what you think is your superior intellect to make fun of and belittle us normal people.

It is clear what's what. Thought you were slick but like I say before never-ever were you ever much clever.

Edit: The line: Thought you were slick but like I say before never-ever were you ever much clever. Replace the word "say" with the word "said".

Oh my goodness, I think I'm going to shoot myself X|
    I've always been a proponent of perfect syntax, but even I make mistakes.

But please, next time, Google it.
    http://www.google.com.hk/search?q=pronoun
    http://www.google.com.hk/search?q=proper+noun

But seriously, this doesn't seem like the old vines.
    Interviewer: Are you concerned about putting OMAC in charge of a crowd of unruly militant loonies? And are you sure they know what they're getting themselves into?

Mehul: I warned them multiple times...

Veteran
    why do u care? why would anyone care?

because old vines was a much better troll than new vines. so i dissaprove of this this new vines. GIVE US OLD VINES!

Banned
    A proper noun is always a pronoun. The reason is because a proper noun modifies a noun. A pronoun does not have to be a proper noun but a proper noun will always be a pronoun. So when talking about proper nouns one can refer to them as pronouns. A proper noun is just a specific kind of pronoun. The term proper noun is not needed to understand the concept of when a noun should be capitalized and when a noun should not be capitalized. The only terms needed to understand this concept are noun and pronoun. A noun is a person, place, thing, or idea. A pronoun replaces or modifies a person, place, thing, or idea. A noun needs to be capitalized when it becomes specific, for example, I like to drink Coronas. The noun Coronas is specifying a type of beer so it needs to be capitalized. The word “Coronas” is replacing the noun “beer”. If I were to say “I like to drink Corona beer, in this case, the word “Corona” is modifying the noun “beer”. Either way the noun “Corona” is replacing and/or modifying the noun “beer” so it becomes a pronoun. In short when a pronoun specifies a noun it needs to be capitalized.

Key things to remember:

* Noun: person, place, thing, or idea
    * Pronoun: a noun that replaces or modifies another noun or pronoun.
    * Capitalize a pronoun when it specifies particular a noun.
    * Proper noun is just a pronoun that is capitalized.

I'm a master of this short of thing so I explain these kinds of things in a way that only a master can. You will never find this type of explanation in a text book, however, this explanation is most easy to understand and most direct.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

I expected hilarity, but I got a shadow of that.
    Try again, vines.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

You're so gangsta, vines.
    No one's quite on the same level of wiggerness as you.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

so glad i think god is useless, and i would never EVER go to it for advice or guidance... it is readily apparent that "god" cares not for his/her creation.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    so glad i think god is useless, and i would never EVER go to it for advice or guidance... it is readily apparent that "god" cares not for his/her creation.
    I believe in only one thing and that is people.

Thread Information