Thread: CRISIS Recruiting

Post Fiend

CRISIS Recruiting

We are a relatively new kingdom (with our current name, at least). We tagged as CRISIS a few ages ago and it has stuck since. Currently there is 1 spot available for a new player.

A little information about us this age. We will be going all Elf. I will discuss personalities and roles available with anyone interested.

We also have a fully coordinated theme that will require you to have a specific name in order for the theme to work properly based on where you fall in the kingdom page.

Finally, we are a member of an alliance and as a kingdom member you will also have an opportunity to join that alliance. I wont mention here which alliance but if you use IRC and find me it shouldnt be hard to figure out which one.

I wont say IRC use is 100% required, but very, very highly recommended. Most players also use MSN as well for communication.

Post Fiend
    Forgot to mention, if you are on IRC my nick is Slate if you prefer to use IRC instead or are unable to send a PM for some reason.

Post Fiend
    Could need as many as 5 players by tommorow if the rest of the spots dont fill out.

Right now I have 2-3 prospects. If someone has a friend or a group of 3 that are looking for a kingdom I can fill out the remaining spots.

Purged From Existance

Looking for 3. Read Purged From Existance thread.

Thread Information