Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alt. Login

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

Alt. Login

Is OMAC working on one? Utopia-game is sure to be blocked from just about every office in the world and that's where most people like to login...

I remember seeing them say that they would address this but I haven't seen anything beyond that long-ago blog post.

Bring it up, and there's a chance it will be addressed.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Veteran
    who brings it up VT2? It was brought up in the past and it's brought up now. I don't understand your seemingly spam post. What are you trying to contribute to this thread?

And yes Palem, i'd like to know if it's still on their to-do list as well.

even B&S had mentioned in one of their old blogs that it would in fact be addressed, however they chose to ignore it.

i had even brought it up when i posted the list of questions in their thread that supposedly was answering a lot of user questions, and they have chosen to ignore it.

http://forums.joltonline.com/showthread.php?t=601279

is anyone surprised?
    Last edited by Luth; 26-10-2009 at 18:07.
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

utopiagod
    Surprised they're ignoring you, Luth? Not really.

um dear, they didn't ignore me when they linked my questions so everyone can see them... it's just B&S who have ignored the question already asked by many.
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Ignored would mean they heard it and chose to ignore it, not that they heard it but are too busy working on more important stuff to work on it for now.

how is not allowing people to login from their workplace not more important than other stuff? i would guess a whole lot of people have been locked out at this point.

but yes, they HAVE in fact ignored it, because they have not even ACKNOWLEDGED it other than eons ago in one of their obscure blogs.

When I made that original post, i actually half expected to see some sort of response from B&S about it, because it IS in fact important.
    ~ Lúthien ~
    Goodnight Utopia

yes luth, there are more important issues atm than an alt login.

0 people have reported it as an issue so far. that is why it isnt as important and the other login or invite issues. I did not say that it wasnt important to eventually get an alt-login.

i don't understand how it's not important when countless people are blocked from playing, and also when it was actually DISCUSSED a zillion years ago?

it doesn't affect me, but i know many people who ONLY login from their workplace, so it IS a huge issue
    ~ Lúthien ~
    Goodnight Utopia

are they complaining they are blocked from their workplace at the moment? then they should go report the issue.

then these countless people should be logging the issue asap. cos so far we have no idea is such a huge problem.

utopiagod
    And if they are blocked from work, there must be a reason. Maybe they're not supposed to be playing from the office!

many employers allow you to login to games, email, etc. during lunch hours, breaks etc. however if the word "game" is blocked then these people won't be able to access it on their own time.
    ~ Lúthien ~
    Goodnight Utopia

Thread Information