Thread: looking to join forces

Regular

looking to join forces

hey, we have about 55-60% of the kingdom active, and use irc (we are NOT leaving each other). We're wondering if there are any kingdoms out there that want to join forces. If you like this idea, leave me IRC details or your IRC username so I can contact you and we can negotiate/discuss this further. Also, we're not joining a kingdom that doesn't require IRC, we'd rather play with ourselves than with a bunch of inactives that don't want to be there chatting/talking to us on IRC (we aren't relaxing -- ever, not this round or the next). Good core players that want to win and beat top kingdoms together (not warring retarded kingdoms at mid level or below all round) but don't want to disband their kd is what we're looking for. Oh and we were t50 last round with 40-50% supernoobs in the kingdom, and had several real wars against other top kingdoms while we were there, still finishing in the top. Now you know how strong our core is. Make haste, we want to be ready before freeze time if this is to happen.

I'm available to talk at anytime, will be checking this thread every hour until freeze time is over. (I play online poker for a living).

edit: If you are an individual player looking for a kingdom, and you like my kd description, still leave contact info/pm me and maybe we'll take you if the above does not end up happening.
    Last edited by balugawhale; 26-10-2009 at 10:28.

Thread Information