Thread: Big THANKS to Sean and Brian (and others involved)

Big THANKS to Sean and Brian (and others involved)

Downtimes will occur and to me that is not too bad as it is part of the deal.
    But I very much appreciate the informative messages on the Utopia homepage, including ETA, when downtime occurs. A big improvement. So many compliments for this as I haven't seen anyone else doing it.

agrees

I was feeling the same way until i lost the most crucial hour just right now, and it'll probably be longer. They really need to implement a freeze button, it would solve a lot of problems in the present and future.

It's the same for everyone, not just your sad dicing DE self you know :)

I'm a long time player of this game (as most nowadays). Been around since age 3 or so, quite soon after the first beta. Took a long time off but recently started again (3rd age in a row now). Utopia has always had downtimes (short and long periods). Right from the very first ages until now downtimes have occurred. Instead of whining about it, think of 2 things. This STILL is a free game. But more importantly, on every aspect of the game, downtimes included, the most important feature for players to have is being able to adapt to different circumstances. You need to be able to deal with chaining, you need to be able to deal with bigger provinces hitting you, you need to be able to adapt to game changes and you need to be able to cope with downtimes as well. It's not the end of the world. If you can't deal with these things, go back to your PSP and fire up the next boring 1st person shooter.

Who says I'm DE? :)

Using DE I speed built part of my guilds counting on being able to login when they are done and ToG the cost back using the mana that can be regenerated in the few hours before normal build finishes... there goes the plan D:
    Go, Star Adder;
    You are the stalker, the hunter, the killer.
    Your prey stands before you;
    Show them the way
    of the True Warrior
    --The Rememberence Star Adder,
    Passage 5, Verse 17, Lines 20 - 24

Thread Information