Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm out

I'm out

I had to signup to your forums to tell you - guess what, my 2nd age back after listening to your BS promises about a secure/stable and progressive game - and finding out them to be nothing but hot air. So I'm quitting - BossWars is far superior to this (in the 6months I've played its had 10mins of downtime - and the game is more complex than this being in RT, not turn based) How you can take the simplist of game designs and concepts and **** it up is beyond me.

You've completely ruined my OOP strat, I've been trying to login for 3hours now, considering I'm in the EU i do need to goto bed sadly, so my province will be left to rot.

GZ, GL on keeping your 5000 players, i'd expect you to have 2k by the morning.

Postaholic
    can you send me your loc so incase im able to plunder it oop?

Who cares... Get lost.

Btw 11000 does not equal 5000.

wol is in beta, dunno where it was said its polished and ready

Regular
    its beta
    Last edited by Bishop; 28-10-2009 at 01:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    wol is in beta, dunno where it was said its polished and ready
    well they said the game would be down for 10mins, how long has it been so far?

So anything the GT say basically means dick.

it was down for 10 mins, and then came up as they stated, it since went down. but i agree any downtime sucks.

Yeah, It really does suck
    #herleven on irc.utonet.org
    http://herleven.ath.cx/

now we don't have log out bonuses I can imagine alot of alarm clocks will now be abused .....
    IMPERIALS KLA

Anyone that has been following Utopia for the last few ages knows the situation. They rushed the new code because of "attacks:(maybe)" on the old code and everyone threatened to leave of they didn't get WoL up right away(whether or not the code was done) so they did.. They said there would be bugs and there is(Shocker huh?)

Yeah, it sucks but everyone knew there would be issues at the beginning. At least everyone I know did...........

Quote Originally Posted by Hurlin View Post
    now we don't have log out bonuses I can imagine alot of alarm clocks will now be abused .....
    Not any more than they were used to. People who wake up for their attacks will still do it, people who do not still will not. In fact there used to be more reason to set an alarm to tell you when your bonus was ready, instead of now just logging when you can/want to.
    Go, Star Adder;
    You are the stalker, the hunter, the killer.
    Your prey stands before you;
    Show them the way
    of the True Warrior
    --The Rememberence Star Adder,
    Passage 5, Verse 17, Lines 20 - 24

CYA...not rally much more to say on the whole.

Aww. It's so cute, tough.
    They can't blame it on the 'old code.'
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Regular
    Rushing things up just to have more failures in the future is purely B.S.

how genius you can be..pretending and promised that rushing the new codes will make the game come to life again??but then again because your all genius you have just made it worst than i ever imagine..3 days before OOP and we're having this??i'll be expecting that 11k players will drop fast in the next 3 days..

Banned
    Incog` you would have got owned. Last age I owned so many people that had really low to no dfense at home. It amazes me how many people have so little deffense at home. OOP my province will have 30k of usable offense enough to brake just about any province so if I want to attack someone I just send my full force without getting a cb. It's just amazing how many using poor strategy and they try to blame someone else for it. Believe me you would have got owned either way. If you were using a more sound strategy this down time would mean little to you.

Thread Information