Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vines, I am running 65% homes - what should my sci be?

Vines, I am running 65% homes - what should my sci be?

Vines, I totally agree with your homes strategy and understand how it works - one day the other nubs on this forum will realise how right you are.

I just want to fine tune my build and need to know what the min - max % split between the different sciences are that's required for long term success?

Science is not recommended.
    After all, each point of science adds 0.92 networth.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Oh man... now hes having conversations with himself...

I wish VTnub, VT7, and vines were here.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

*scratches head

According to VT2of9's calculations science is the best networth to homes investment for a Dwarf Artisan - this age's best cow.

Post Fiend
    I invested my science points in stem cell research

Vines invested his science in math research.
    It made little difference, because he still can't get past multiplication.

All Utopia's formulas are based on fractal long division.

They're based on the hyperstring theory, which is vines' forte.
    Only vines can invest in the super-secret gnome science, which unlocks phase 665: gnomeageddon.

someone is bored...
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisco View Post
    I invested my science points in stem cell research

That's a good call, by the time your prov has mastered genetics and cloning too you will increase max population by a factor of (8*homes+total built acreage*25+15*barren land)/0 and a growth rate of 50*the number of stem cells you can get by scratching at your sex organs for an hour.

Of course, your keyboard might start to smell a bit off depending on how much you put into hygene science.

Banned
    At the start of the age you should not have that many homes. And the 65% is a lot to have. Granted the most I have ran was 70%. In modern ages the most I have ran was 50%. Last age the most I ran was 50% I was setting up to go up 60% homes however the age end before I could. The most homes one could have with a DE was around 62%. This age it's more like 66% homes for a dark elf. Last age's orc could run a 99% military and still have an positive income. I was going to show my kingdom how to do it, however, they took away the -50% military up keep.
    Just think last age I was using a DE with +30% military up keep and had an 80% military and was setting up to go 90%. Any race with -50% military up keep can do 99% millitary no problem. However, the only race that has that bonuse is elf and elf is no an attacker race so what's the point. Also an elf can make one deadly t/m. And elf that calls him or herself a mage should be rocking around 8rawwpa. Last age I had a DE that had a 8.8rawwpa(I also had 4rawtpa--this never droped) but it went back down to 8rawwpa because I was land lusting a lot of people. I'm thinking this age an elf mage should be able to get 10-11rawwpa with no problem.

wow

Thread Information