Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Utopia server compare to earth 2025?

Utopia server compare to earth 2025?

I quit earth 2025 in 1998 but I was wondering; do they server goes down as often as Utopia or did they ever got attack by some crazy lunatic like in utopia????

spam????
    lol it's a simple question and obviously you cant answer it so get lost! hehe

Sir Postalot
    heh, cant even wait 20 minutes?

server goes down every now and then, but response times are horrid
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I don't recall ever having the Earth servers crash on me, but I never played very hardcore at all and I quit years ago...

Post Fiend
    I never really thought about it before, but i don't remember earth servers ever crashing significantly...

It could get laggy during our 4 second cruise missile kill runs... but i don't remember many crashes at all in the years i played.

Utopia was always more prone to crashes, I think.

heh, cant even wait 20 minutes?

A post betwen mine was deleted,but thanks for the answer

"How are we going to win a crown, if the bank is smaller than VT2's ego!?"
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

"We've all forgotten how to play without a bank!" "IT'S AN ADVANTAGE WE CAN'T DO WITHOUT!!!!!!!"

These things are so true and hardcore funny.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

well, lets just say, earths player base dropped faster than utopias.
    currently at less then 1k serious players and the good and skilled leaders are giving up more and more. jolt leaves earth alone, which means that if something is up, it takes longer to fix it, but it also means less things go wrong. sometimes they might forget that a server is supposed to be closed or whatever, ranks wont get updated (sounds familiar?) and stuff like that.

there are some nice wars going on, if you count in that its just really only like 1k players left of what used to be several thousand more and much more skilled. you wont break any records on there anymore =p

the servers have been pretty stable though. just dont go there with a cocky utopia face thinking you know everything so well. Earth has been less important than utopia ever since utopia was created, so most earthers arent exactly positive about the crying utopians, because jolt is screwing them up, just as much or even more than, utopia.

(ive played both games in the last 4 or 5 years btw)
    http://www.boardgame-online.com/
    It's a Board Game..... Online!

Played Earth for a little while, also i dont recall a crash tho.
    w00000t

It hardly ever happened but the game also doesn't have the population that utopia has.

In addition, changes to the game are rare - whereas they are expected at each reset here.

One downside to the most popular game server there (Earth Council) is that it is almost completely controlled by nazi board moderators that will delete you for practically nothing to give themselves a chubby.

Sounds like White duke or Mickster to me.

Mickster, ladygrizz and patience are ten times better than the regular utopiatroll (VT2), imo ;)

i never had problems with any moderator, not even when i was involved cheating problems years ago, its more a matter of behaving like a grown up person. really.
    http://www.boardgame-online.com/
    It's a Board Game..... Online!

Post Fiend
    Ladygrizz is awful, she comes here evry russian year and just edits people's posts without writing a reason. I'm like "WTF go back to UK, nobody needs you here".

LadyGrizz really is terrible. I loved when she told Earthers to come post in our blog threads, as if that made ANY sense at all. Not that I support the neglecting of Earthers (sadface) but spamming an unrelated thread at the direction of a mod was lol.
    S E C R E T S

Thread Information