Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: America Sucks

Post Fiend
    Any thread that starts off with a one or two word post usually not intended for serious discussion. Trolling is a fairly safe bet on those, so then u just have to decide if you want to waste the time feeding the troll, counter troll the troll, or just move on.

This whole thread makes us all a lil dumber for having posted in it.
    - Lookin' for Trouble !?!?!

- The greatest form of patriotism is dissent.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidAngel View Post
    america sux balls
    There you have it.
    MorbidAngel herself said america sucks, and thus america sucks.
    Just say "yes" and I'll go away.

Enthusiast
    are we talking about north america or south america or both, or ....

and what about it sucks? the rivers? the mountains? the trees? the animals? the illegal immigrants? the terrorists? your ass?
    The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
    -Albert Einstein

usa is a u-country. extreme poverty,massive amounts of money spent on army,every **** has a gun,massive corruption,a few rich ppl with all the money,drugs everywhere,dumb population that buys the goverment(maffia) controlled(privat owned) media. title should say usa suckers

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    so I made this to redirect their opinions to an appropriate place.

nothing like a good old fashion flamebait thread ..... just abit sad UP is a ghost town.

Couple of years ago might have worked on swirve's UP

Quote Originally Posted by Hallo View Post
    There you have it.
    MorbidAngel herself said america sucks, and thus america sucks.

I think you needed to add [sarcasm] tags ....... but the reality of the matter is MA is really the voice of the redbull generation and if ghetto eastern europe says says america sucks well you should take her words as gospel ..... them and china is the future !
    Last edited by Hurlin; 08-02-2010 at 07:07.
    IMPERIALS KLA

Some Dutchies still remember The Hague Invasion Act:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America...Protection_Act

Post Fiend
    Invade the Hague? Not sure we could manage an invasion of that magnitude

Quote Originally Posted by Oonda View Post
    usa is a u-country. extreme poverty,massive amounts of money spent on army,every **** has a gun,massive corruption,a few rich ppl with all the money,drugs everywhere,dumb population that buys the goverment(maffia) controlled(privat owned) media. title should say usa suckers
    You know I can't argue with that accept that not every F*** around here is packing. Though the way crime is on the rise maybe we should. (I know this coming from a DEM) The population as a whole is more spoiled and uninformed due to the rich douche bags and the media they control. Make no mistakes it is greed that is our real vise more so than any drug.

Capitalism is the greatest problem I have with my own country. But this a debt that has been going on for literally hundreds of years. At its core this debt is all about equality and nanny state vs. inequality and a slave class. Take your pick. :@

Now I'm done posting here as I see this thread as retardation incarnate posted by people who don't know what they are talking about.
    DEUS SIVE NATURA

As a soldier of the United States of America, this post makes me sick! All i hear is all the bad my nation has done...okay i admit it we have made our share of mess-ups...But how about all the good we have done in this world...what about that?

I am a conservative and i do not apologize for it!

Rather it be Obama or Bush i will pack my gear and Whoop ...well u know what!

republicans and democrats better tone down the hate...Cause another Civil War is possible...not that i want that to happen!

Rather u like Obama or Bush, they did( or in Obama's case..what he is doing) what they thought was right..plain and simple

OHH AND HERE IS A ONE FINGER SALUTE TO ALL U HATERS

and if your not from USA, then your opinion means absolutely nothing to me!

GOD BLESS AMERICA, I WILL ALWAYS DEFEND HER, RATHER IT IS FROM A DOMESTIC OR FOREIGN THREAT

lol the us is below most of the developed world in both education and health care, even though we spend more money on the two than any other country. the military should be disbanded. there are better uses for the money than fail policing the world. furthermore the attacks on sept. 11 were 100% justified. those brave towel headed men are heros and freedom fighters in their own right. do you not all see that youre enslaved?
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

disband the military..lmao...thats funny u sound like a smart man...lol

freedom fighters, they r cowards who hide behind women and children. trying to cause massive civilian deaths.

I have no problem wiping them out....Just Give Me More AMMO

signed a evil soldier....LMAO

The us developed infrastructure over there with funding through the world bank, sticking the people with the loan. The idea is that theyll never be able to pay it back so theyll forever work in this modern form of slavery that we have all become accustomed to today. These "terrorists" are not only fighting for the freedom of their people but happen to be very good at it. Through opium they both finance their military and destroy the economy of their own people via selling it on the street at a price lower than food resulting in a crippled workforce. Its similar to how the Gauls razed their own land to make it valueless to the invading romans. Suicide bombing is the way of the future. They kill at almost a 200 to 1 ratio which is more than any joke of a soldier can claim. Not even in call of duty.

Do you think youre a hero? Does it feel good to be a meat shield? Youre just one of the guys at the bottom of the class who was dumb enough to sign the contract. Imo every freedom loving american should go out and blow up 200 other freedom loving americans and maybe the world would be a better place.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

i call bullsh*t on that k/d ratio.

hax imo.

http://www.rochdaleobserver.co.uk/ne...lee_bomb_scare

OMG SPAWNCAMPERS!
    Last edited by John Snowstorm; 11-05-2010 at 11:50.

i bet tejas is a spawn camper. probs uses the m4 with a baby monitor too...

Thread Information