Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: America Sucks

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    The us developed infrastructure over there with funding through the world bank, sticking the people with the loan. The idea is that theyll never be able to pay it back so theyll forever work in this modern form of slavery that we have all become accustomed to today. These "terrorists" are not only fighting for the freedom of their people but happen to be very good at it. Through opium they both finance their military and destroy the economy of their own people via selling it on the street at a price lower than food resulting in a crippled workforce. Its similar to how the Gauls razed their own land to make it valueless to the invading romans. Suicide bombing is the way of the future. They kill at almost a 200 to 1 ratio which is more than any joke of a soldier can claim. Not even in call of duty.

Do you think youre a hero? Does it feel good to be a meat shield? Youre just one of the guys at the bottom of the class who was dumb enough to sign the contract. Imo every freedom loving american should go out and blow up 200 other freedom loving americans and maybe the world would be a better place.
    Well seeing as your in the US maybe we need to start with blowing you up. Your the perfect example of a un-informed American... A terrorist is a hero in your eyes? Hell, even the bulk of the Musilum world doesn't share your opinion.

elaborate or gtfo
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Veteran
    You GTFO. I've served my country in the Armed forces. If you need elaboration on what I posted then I can't help you... I'm not a special ed teacher. Suicide bombers are Islamic EXTREAMISTS just like we have EXTREAMISTS in the western world.

oh god another one of them... does being a pawn of the us military make you some sort of scholarly source? they just got busted for slinging pretend educations to you guys. they take the few of you guys who are dumb and lifeless enough to sign up because youre easy to influence under the right set of social controls. youre programed to think what they want you to think so your bias ramblings are meaningless here. go die for your country.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

it disgusts me that you would put down these noble islamic heros. theyre no different than the colonial armies that won us independence who used hit and run tactics in an age where the only acceptable way to fight was to stand in a line and shoot at eachother.

Veteran
    You disgust me. You do know that Colonial Armies did not shoot at Civilians right? Suicide Bombers TARGET civilians.Guess you never read about the suicide bombings in public markets and the like. My god, GTFO of this country. You don't deserve to live here. At least we put our lives on the line so you can have your 'Ideals'. Go live in IRAN you pice of ****. See who much you can speak your mind over there.

I'm done with you. You don't deserve the time it takes me to respond.

You are absolutely clueless man... a waste of human flesh.

Veteran
    oh god another one of them... does being a pawn of the us military make you some sort of scholarly source? they just got busted for slinging pretend educations to you guys. they take the few of you guys who are dumb and lifeless enough to sign up because youre easy to influence under the right set of social controls. youre programed to think what they want you to think so your bias ramblings are meaningless here. go die for your country.
    Yea dude. Millitary personell are dumb. They are your Airline Pilots, They are your civil engeneers, They are your Doctors, They are your Lawyers.... etc... etc... etc... What the **** have you done other than spout dumb, uniformed crap on a game forum. LMAO.

Veteran
    it disgusts me that you would put down these noble islamic heros. theyre no different than the colonial armies that won us independence who used hit and run tactics in an age where the only acceptable way to fight was to stand in a line and shoot at eachother.
    One last thing. You do know that the bulk of the Islamic world doesn't even agree with you right? Hell even Abortion Clinic bombers and Cop killers have people that think they are 'heroes' but that doesn't mean they are not dumb asses like yourself.

Veteran
    Damn. You got me soo pissed I have to post this for you...

Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri, a former Pakistani lawmaker and a leading scholar of Islam, has issued similar, shorter decrees in the past. But the new fatwa makes the most detailed and comprehensive case against Islamic extremism by a Muslim, diplomats and analysts said.

"Terrorism is terrorism, violence is violence, and it has no place in Islamic teaching, and no justification can be provided for it, or any kind of excuses or ifs or buts," Mr. Tahir-ul-Qadri said at a news conference in London. "Good intentions cannot convert a wrong into good; they cannot convert an evil into good."

Wake the **** up dude....

Really? Trolls are out!

it disgusts me that you would put down these noble islamic heros.
    Really? One word! 9-11.

American civilian killed in our own cities! Just what are they fighting for? Religious freedom to prosecute others? The right to kill who they want by their laws and to become tyrants in their own right?

Fates Warning, don't people like this make u laugh, they downgrade the very people who provide them the liberty to spread their idiotic views!

Instead of downgrading American military men and women, u should thank them for having the right of free speech!

sorry i would post more, but i am too busy giving u that right!

And by the way, i am no hero, the ones who sacrifice it all, to bring the rest of us home, they are the true heroes.

not that u would know crap about that! sit on your couch and keep playing your call of duty! God knows u will never have the balls to actually fight in a real conflict!!!

oh god another one of them... does being a pawn of the us military make you some sort of scholarly source?
    Know I'm jumping in here late but I have a bone to pick with this stuff. For your information American military men & women are above average intelligent.

just got busted for slinging pretend educations to you guys. they take the few of you guys who are dumb and lifeless enough to sign up because youre easy to influence under the right set of social controls. youre programed to think what they want you to think so your bias ramblings are meaningless here.
    Sounds like you need a serious dose of Real Life education instead of what you are getting.

go die for your country.
    You have failed to understand, try listening to Gen. Patton speech!

lol the us is below most of the developed world in both education and health care, even though we spend more money on the two than any other country. the military should be disbanded. there are better uses for the money than fail policing the world. furthermore the attacks on sept. 11 were 100% justified. those brave towel headed men are heros and freedom fighters in their own right. do you not all see that youre enslaved?
    You insult them and call them hero's? LOL Go spend some time with those people and see if you feel the same way! Justified you say? Just remember those words as time goes by you may find reason to regret them. You sound like one brained wash Drone!
    Last edited by Rockie Cantais; 14-05-2010 at 02:19.

Thread Information