Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mature KD needs a King or Alliance needed.

Smile Mature KD needs a King or Alliance needed.

Greetings.

The Relentless Hostility Kingdom is looking for a new King since Im about to quit that role. Or an Alliance willing to fill the Kingdom up with a King and Players.

Our Kingdom has been around since about age 8 and have about 15-20 players. Many with Families, Jobs and ordinary duties. All of us have an age of 20 years +.

Our demands and goal has lately been to build a Kingdom with rather mature, nice and fun people than elite-superkingdom-24/7-activity-players.

We play for fun but also for glory with players from all over the world.

But, we're not just a lazy bunch of loosers.
    We got a lot of very skilled players with long experience of the game and great knowledge.

Everyone uses MSN to communicate, got Angel connected with Shrimp (Pimp) and T/Ms uses Pimp Agent. I promise you our T/Ms are something out of the ordinary. Attackers should be able to login/attack at least twice a day when at War.

Now, we would like to keep our Kingdom at this level. Anyone interested?

Questions? Just ask, thank you.

Enthusiast
    the KD is not using IRC ...so MSN is just limit to discussion between few people in KD...

so its had its management limits..

i knew a lot of skilled and experienced player but lazy to use IRC..

maybe you can provide us how you manage your kd...like who fixed the order or else..coz its affect your kd players too..

BTW..i got spot for some good player who can use IRC

my KD is anarchistic ...with 1 good nice leader but with 10 of us able to lead kd in war at anytime in IRC..
    we discuss.. action and plays..active warring..4 wins of of 7 last age..

we love war..but win or lose is just matter of activity that each player contribute.

We got solid war strategy and activity to do it wel..so as some good players who obsess with war strategy, prov management, KD management which in different field..

post again here if anyone interested..

join TF. They accept MSN ghettoes in their ranks. You will also benefit MAP with Absalom. Tho from time to time you will have to bounce non-abs cows to please Abs
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Post Fiend
    lol MA... hi try ZEN, HaJ i think they will help u manage ur kd :P

Regular
    Hey, I am the founder of a kingdom Map, Its unfair for us to claim to be an alliance but we will do it anyway. :) The Brotherhood is a group of 6+ warring and honour kingdoms plus indipendant allied and friendly kingdoms, our monarchs are indipendant on their decisions and the alliance only comes into play when it needs to. We were created from a group of experienced monarchs to offer our aid and advice to those kingdoms who need it. To put it into prospective before the game started messing up we held four Brotherhood kingdoms in the top 50 honour charts so our monarchs are some of the best in the game. Atm we work with a few kingdoms on helping them fill their potential, and training new monarchs in how to lead a kingdom. What we can do for you is if you have someone willing to step up to the role of monarch. We will teach him or her :P How to run their kingdom and offer them the support they need. We do not make the kingdoms we help join us nor do we force them to aid us when we need it.

We were created to help keep players in the game and to attempt to keep utopia competative. Msg me if you want to talk further about this.
    Last edited by Bounders; 05-11-2009 at 19:24.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerofGlory View Post
    lol MA... hi try ZEN, HaJ i think they will help u manage ur kd :P
    Yeah def try ZEN lol

Talk to HaLL. They will xlog your entire kingdom for you. You won't have to do ****!
    #sinners <---click to join

ur better off going into The Brotherhood Alliance (BhA) or HaJ....they have many players and even old monarchs with really nothing to do :P

I know for a fact any other alliance be it Zen, TF, HaLL, KLA and Lotus will already require some kind of strong leadership already in place in order for you to consider their membership...and it doesnt sound like you will have it.

You are better off joining an up-and-coming alliance and growing alliance to see if they can add players to your group
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

I will be happy to talk to you about joining Order of Avalon (an alliance that participates in ZEN). Since your KD appears to have a good number of people who have played together a long time, we can offer training for a new leader and/or possibly a leader for your KD. If you want to chat more MSN me at ladysyele@yahoo.com

Regular
    You've got the wrong title. It should be "MILF kingdom needs a Pimp". WTF, elias, if you got so many experienced people in your kingdom, why isn't there at least 1 who'll be able to replace you? You think your team is so hopelessly retarded it can't do on its own when you're gone? An outsider can do better than any of your hommies?

How about you idiots leave OP's thread alone, why the flipping **** do you fgts give a **** anyways?
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Regular
    Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    Talk to HaLL. They will xlog your entire kingdom for you. You won't have to do ****!
    i like you more and more every day. if i wasnt so damn afraid of catching something (considering your past) i would so hug you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow View Post
    Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob.
    Wow, using an old quote, thats in his signature. Man you are one funny guy.

L---A---M---E
    - = Paintrain = -

Regular
    Jobolob, it's Godly's definition of Kuhan and i like it. He should register that. Old true things rarely out date.

Thread Information