people have been threatening to leave this game for a long, long time. it seems that eventhough Mehul said "leave!" every time anyone mentioned leaving, everyone stayed.
game needed somone like OMAC to kill it. game needed some big wannabe to try to remake it.

guys, general mistake you made: promised/threatened something you can't keep. there was no way that you can re-create some code by simply testing it for an age. I mean, seriousely, you believed that this code can be betatested after 3 weeks of testing? lol

I'm really fresh out for words because I'm sad to see a big portion of my internet interaction die off like this. I hate that I wont be able to stay up late with my mates waiting for that wave, sad to see Utopia die off.

but this is life, angry, sad, disapointed, distrought, whichever you are right now, you're just a number. in days of mehul you were 1/180.000 complaining, today you're 1/10.000 leaving. at this point i'd really like to leave but then again i'd really like to stay. wonderous feeling. i bet all 10.000 peeps feeling the same. it is sad OMAC having very good testing server, Genesis, but instead they go testing on live page.

this is never gonna get better. I will be naive and wait for it tom improve. then next week i will leave.