Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: After the game is running smoothly...

I'd be willing to go as far as paying a small monthly fee to play if and when it does get up to speed Catwalk,but if there is no way to deal with issues such as multi's, xlogging ,scripts then it would not be worth it to pay for play imo.

The one thing this game has lacked is security to it's servers and code and until those issues are resolved no amount of advertisement can maintain growth once the new players catch on to how rampant cheating is within this game all for the sake of a chart position.
    BOOYAH!

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    @ Catwalk:

Guide wise its always going to be hard to keep it fully up to date I suppose. In terms of offering the players more. I felt the actual guide that was available last age was good. It offered the basics and the advanced. Mostly its about getting new people to a stage where they feel they can at least understand the builds and what it involves. The rest has to really be handled by the kingdoms or having a system where the new guys can get into channels on irc without it having to be a huge drama. So they can ask direct questions. Learn quicker that way.

Kingdom wise in terms of new players. They should auto spread them into kingdoms with spaces. There are always going to be spaces spread over kingdoms. In a situation where a new players joins and there is no spaces.... then they get allocated into a new kingdom space. One player isnt just going to join at a time. There must always be groups that join so I dont really see one player kds. If that happens and they stick it out.... i dont think there is a perfect situation for that.

Post Fiend
    First off, its Jolt... Not OMAC.

Simply a little advertising on and make it accessible via iPhone app or Facebook app.

Plus a little tender loving care helps, something that Jolt doesn't seem to understand.

Thread Information