Thread: Can someone help?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Veteran
    more than likely.

Although I think the general consensus was not that elves and such don't exist (because in previous incarnations we have had them) but that they are in smaller numbers and not major players in the politics of men. Humans simply are more numerous and because of their brevity move at a quicker pace, socially, than other races.

eheh, i didnt say they didnt exist either do i?
    After all my character is an elf too if you catch my point. I am not saying they are totally eradicated either, simply saying that their numbers are dwindled and most of them are living in underground (dark elves possibly) or in seclusive forests.

On another point henche Geco didnt give a brief description about the history and demographics of that world and left it to players, i am not sure that your general consensus do apply in to this universe as well.

I dont, know maybe you are playing all your games on the same universe, if that is the case it is quite understandable why Geco didnt give any information about the world (hence possibly everybody interested in the RP room knew about that, but as a newcomer i dont have any chance about that do i?). If that is the case i guess it will be better for him to point out such facts and thus any might be newcomers could adjust their stories and backgrounds according to that.
    Utopia: a "Mess"ive multiplayer strategy game since Mehul sold it

Thread Information