Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Dumb fat explorer strat

i cheat lie and steal but no, I'm not Sonata's monarch, tho I can speak for them
    The End of an Era

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    Try to pay attention: it is IMPOSSSIBLE for 8 players to run a 25 prov kingdom using sitting credits. GET A CLUE. A single prov can only be sat for a max of 21 days, and a player can only sit one province at a time in addition to his own. Like I said, the guy is a troll.
    So what if it's not 25. Maybe they have 12 sitting 2 accounts for 3 weeks using sitting credits. The exact numbers are not important. What is important is sitting being used. Meanwhile they are recruiting and attempting to fill their accounts. They are building their kingdom. Do you really think a all Romanian kingdom is going to stop with legal trades? If they have the accounts in 'sitting mode' for 3 weeks they will not fall behind and x-log to keep the province running until they recruit the replacements. If they have control of the accounts they can do it.

He might be a troll but then again I can see someone doing it. I'm not so quick to dismiss.

Why don't you try reading how sitting works before you come in here ignorantly throwing comments around.
    I think I explained this above.
    Last edited by Fates Warning; 29-11-2009 at 06:17.

And like I said, anyone xlogging to that extent wouldn't bother using trade codes, certainly not paying for them. You are a retard if you think otherwise.
    S E C R E T S

Thread Information