Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Dumb fat explorer strat

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuanjia View Post
    100k gc to the first person that can identify every single spelling and grammar error in JoeN's post.
    You are just going to let them rob you, and not do anything about it?

You're a weak feeble man.
    done!
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

Regular
    You are just going to let them rob you, and not do anything about it?

You're a weak, feeble man.
    Contentious.
    **ANZAC Kingdom**

#anzacpublic

Catch Jolobob or Tempers in IRC for info.

War cant be that hot realist, if STEALTH can afford to opt me during yoru war... unfortunate for him i reduced my gold down to nothing... lol...

As for not doing any thing
    I am taking what measures i can. Though one province against 9 differnt people from kingdoms/provinces much larger than mine, give me limited options.... and i probably should not blame realist/sonata for sharing my info in alliance channels, it could have been the guy from the 2nd kingdom that opted me.

PS i feel like this threading is becomming a giant Troll for peeps in top kingdoms... lol

dicing is hawt!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    well done again Fates Warning, assuming you know me and missing the mark. i still play in that previously 1000th placed kingdom - we are no longer low ranked though. and yes, we hit into larger kingdoms all the time.
    Just giving you the same treatment everyone else gets when they don't agree with you.

Well if your in the bottom 3 kingdoms you don't have much choice except to 'hit up' do you.

Drop back into a bottom kingdom and start retalling kingdoms twice your size and 'show' me what happens. Playing since age 8 or so and I DO know what happens. Your kingdom will either get vultured or you will piss them off and now you get their alliance/IRC buddies stomping you out. Others will just let you max the hostile meter and go for an easy war win. Seen it happen many many times. Your answer of 'retal war' does not fit the majority of situations.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    Fates Warning, it's cute how little you know about how to be successful in this game. And by successful, I mean not being a total and complete failure.
    lol. he called me cute. :)

You think it's some big secret or something? Wow dude, go stand in front of a mirror awhile longer. It just might help bring your ego down a notch or 2.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by _greenie View Post
    by tricking people into warring you then max gaining all war?
    See. Even greenie knows...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeN View Post
    fates warning: ghettos take to long to build you are better off just being the smallest guy in the kingdom for a round and waiting for the next round then trying to build a ghetto kingdom for 3 rounds n00b
    Kingdom has been around for YEARS. But see unlike others we played by the rules. We STILL play by those rules.
    Now we get people running kingdoms with sitting credits. Might as well just allow x-logging. No difference.

Playing since around age 8. I should be calling you nOOb.

Hell for that matter I played BRE & Falcons Eye and I believe the other one was Solar Realms back on the old BBS systems NOOB! :)

It isn't possible to run a kingdom on sitting credits, considering you can only sit a prov for 3 weeks, and ages last 12.

Anyone who is running a kingdom via xlogging is certainly not paying for credits, get a clue nub.
    S E C R E T S

Quote Originally Posted by Fates Warning View Post
    Just giving you the same treatment everyone else gets when they don't agree with you.

Well if your in the bottom 3 kingdoms you don't have much choice except to 'hit up' do you.

Drop back into a bottom kingdom and start retalling kingdoms twice your size and 'show' me what happens. Playing since age 8 or so and I DO know what happens. Your kingdom will either get vultured or you will piss them off and now you get their alliance/IRC buddies stomping you out. Others will just let you max the hostile meter and go for an easy war win. Seen it happen many many times. Your answer of 'retal war' does not fit the majority of situations.
    but your answer of roll over and accept it is a good one? just because your kingdom is smaller does not mean you have to accept getting bottomfed, there are avenues open to you.

post papers who opped u, until then you're full of ****
    The End of an Era

roll over and accept the hit is a viable and powerful strategy many should start using.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    but your answer of roll over and accept it is a good one? just because your kingdom is smaller does not mean you have to accept getting bottomfed, there are avenues open to you.
    If your being farmed then yea, do something about it. If it's just 'randoms' best to just get your acres back from somewhere else.

agreed FW. The problem is that the top really doesnt "random". If they hit you and you dont hit back, theyll just keep farming you because in their eyes, youre free land.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    It isn't possible to run a kingdom on sitting credits, considering you can only sit a prov for 3 weeks, and ages last 12.

Anyone who is running a kingdom via xlogging is certainly not paying for credits, get a clue nub.
    Amazed since you actually posted in this thread...

it isnt xlogging if you have sitting credits. we are running out fast and need some new blood.

and we not top 40 anymore, top 45 now.

its alot of work for 8 players to sit 25 provinces hence why we are recruiting.
    Damn you can be real nub sometimes. lol

Thread Information