Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is this our new home?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by swanorcolt1 View Post
    There is no similarities apart from the name. There is no equal to Utopia.

Ill play freecell over UK.
    I love freecell spend most of my free time at work playing

Veteran
    They better make real utopia work and advertise it if they want money. People will come to play utopia for sure. I remember when I started to play, after 3-4 days I was addict and now after 6 years I am still am . If Jolt would know what to do with the game and how to promote it they could get insane number of players from around the world.

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    Supporting Fake Utopia will result in a kickban from #strategy or #secrets, no questions asked.
    Good....I have nothing positive to say about UK...period.

Hug me....
    SnooZzZZzzage

Arrow UK sux

But the thing is they developed UK - they did not develop Utopia so we are taking a back seat assuming we're still in the car.

We should all keep in touch via irc or email & if they do decide to shelve Utopia find a small indy game owner who's amenable to change & a genius at coding & take our 12k player base & our support sites over there.
    Shaken not stirred.

They didn't develop Kingdoms.
    A bunch of paid programmers in Russia did it, and they're also the ones who maintain it.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

hello:) if you want to play utopia - look at rutopia. i wrote english translator for english-users and put it to openutopia.org/RutoEng/ . You can try this and if you like it - i will write this translator to better useability:)

Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

yeah! rutopia is very close to old old utopia:)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I'm gone for 2 days and people resort to FU? yikes

and wtf are Dogs' farms? lol

peoples - no where do I promote UK or even support it... no this thread is all about the horrible possibility that Jolt may be thinking along those lines...

Common business sense tells you that if they wanted to promote this game then it would be either on their front page of their web site or even a link would be... nope...

Also, I am partly playing devils advocate here - lets make it clear that as a player base we won't be bullied into it...

But peoples to not even face up to the reality that it may be on the table, especially given the way this game has been treated over the last couple of months, is, I am sorry to say, delusional...
    Laughter IS the best medicine - always

No one wants to play that game.
    When the real Utopia dies, people will leave, and OMAC won't see them ever again, in any of their games.

Palem, rutopia has dogs as offence:) i didn't search how to better translate place where people training dogs:) i just write AddDicRec('Псарни','Dogs'' farms');
    if people will interesting - i will translate all better:) and i will change left graphics menu into utopian style:)

Dharan, MA, Thunder TA.

For all the posts you guys have you find it hard to read?

Krozair was merely pointing out what JOLT MAY be doing. Not what he was hoping they were doing. He certainly wasnt promoting it either.

I know Krozair, and his allegiance lies with Utopia not UK. You guys dont know him, or how good a player he is so get off his case nubs.
    Last edited by Jobolob; 08-11-2009 at 20:33.
    - = Paintrain = -

he can defend himself if he wants, u stfu
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Theres nothing to defend. You all jumped to conclusions and completely ignored what he was trying to say.
    - = Paintrain = -

Thread Information