Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mehul lovers?

Mehul lovers?

Hard to believe after reading the forums how many Mehul lovers have come out of the closet. You all cursed him with every breath while he was here.

In a couple of years when the game comes back up, me and S+B will have the top three kds in the world, until I PK them.
    So go ahead and leave now everyone, I will have the highest NW and honor for the whole five minutes the game is up until the server crashes again. It was all part of my evil plan to rule the world and it has worked beautifully. Moo Ha Ha Ha. Moo Ha Ha Ha.

Post Fiend
    Oh Dear!!! Someone didnt take his meds this morning:)
    To Err Is Human To Forgive Divine

It's Crom the conqueror!
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Thank you for your patience.

The first thing I do when I become the emperor of the world is to ban usage of that sentence.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

"Thank you for your patience."

I don't know about everyone else here, but the joke got old after the second use. At this point, it reminds me of a slightly retarded child who still thinks a joke is hilarious after the 100th time, not recognize neither anyone is laughing and in-fact they want to choke the life out of them.

Not that I have anything against the mentally ill, but that's a pretty good example of how I feel every time I hear someone drop that. My eye literally twitches.
    SYNERGY
    #synergy

>> Finn
    >> Formerly in Copy Cats, Lothlorien, and Pyromaniacs

Is Wizzy secretly a gay fish?

* &Wizard likes fishsticks
    <&Wizard> I love putting fishsticks in my mouth

Crom...I swear I remember that name from somewhere...

Thank YOU for your patience :D

Hmm. no mehul patriots cared to comment. Interesting. Guess they didnt love him that much after all.

"Crom...I swear I remember that name from somewhere"

If you ever watched conan the barbarian, or any such related material you have probably seen it before. Its Conans god.

"Not that I have anything against the mentally ill, but that's a pretty good example of how I feel every time I hear someone drop that. My eye literally twitches."

Im sure the patience phrase is outdated but vt2 has it on every post, therefore the redundant response. Never said it was the joke of the universe.
    You could always just leave utopia forever...Its a silly game anyways right?...These forums are too mean and S and B are such idiots right?... Go, go now while you still can. Its ok, you can still talk to your friends on your messenger. The community will make a clone soon anyways so dont worry....(whispers to self..one down, 5000 to go.) Moo ha ha ha. Moo ha ha ha.

Post Fiend

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Calimar View Post

I've never seen so much hate concentrated in one internet forum.

I. am. LOVING IT. :D

And as much as people hated mehul, OMAC is making him seem like mother Teresa.

Quote Originally Posted by Coruscale View Post
    "Thank you for your patience."

I don't know about everyone else here, but the joke got old after the second use. At this point, it reminds me of a slightly retarded child who still thinks a joke is hilarious after the 100th time, not recognize neither anyone is laughing and in-fact they want to choke the life out of them.

Not that I have anything against the mentally ill, but that's a pretty good example of how I feel every time I hear someone drop that. My eye literally twitches.

(as if anyone didn't predict this would happen :P )

Hey! I never cursed Mehul! ...ok I did... But that was when he deleted my account when I wasn't a multi (got deleted a couple of other times for taking care of my friends accounts during x-mas though... but we knew the risk!)
    ...but I e-mailed him and he restored my account, so then I loved him again!
    And he always replied to my whining through e-mails :)

Regular
    How utterly shameful! Perhaps you have forgotten the teachings of our Good Lord, Mehul:

Be leet and of a good offense, qq not, nor be a farm...for the Lord thy Mehul, he it is that doth pwn with thee; he will not phail thee, nor PK thee.

Thread Information