Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Jolt planned to kill utopia from the start

ive made up my mind.

VT2 are you in?

Bishop i promise you will be the head of all moderators! are you in?

It will be Transnistria, deffinitivally....better said:

the unrecognized Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic (PMR), which claims the left bank of the river Dniester and the city of Bender within the former Moldavian SSR.

So ill make this company in Pridnestrovian Republic. I really do have a RL partner that has double citinzenship (including Transnistria).

The Legal advatange is that we cannot judge on the usa/uk soil ground due to copywrits - mainly because the game will be called Nutopia or something like this... further it will be either Strassbourg or Pridnestrovian judges (since the acusations is over Pridnestrovian).

They would not like to be judged in Pridnestrovian lands due to unclear morality of the judges. therefore we will need to common agree a 3rd party judges.

i will suggest Romania - they will refuse it cause it too close to Transnistria
    They will suggest France - i will refuse cause France love UK after the 100 years war in mid age
    I will suggest Bulgaria - they will refuse due to high corpuptibility
    They will suggest Germany - no teutonic **** in this bizniz. Germans been allied of UK for long time.
    I will suggest South Africa, after that South America...

in the end all this process will take about 2 years, in the meantime we can play safe and happy about 7-8 ages.

Whilte the trial take place we can play another 2-3 ages.

As i said above, if they win i declare myself INSANE. My girlfriend start new utopia, new company, new trials etc...

we can play happily ever after!

whos in?

Postaholic
    who's over that forum palem?

ive made up my mind.

VT2 are you in?

Bishop i promise you will be the head of all moderators! are you in?

It will be Transnistria, deffinitivally....better said:

the unrecognized Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic (PMR), which claims the left bank of the river Dniester and the city of Bender within the former Moldavian SSR.

So ill make this company in Pridnestrovian Republic. I really do have a RL partner that has double citinzenship (including Transnistria).

The Legal advatange is that we cannot judge on the usa/uk soil ground due to copywrits - mainly because the game will be called Nutopia or something like this... further it will be either Strassbourg or Pridnestrovian judges (since the acusations is over Pridnestrovian).

They would not like to be judged in Pridnestrovian lands due to unclear morality of the judges. therefore we will need to common agree a 3rd party judges.

i will suggest Romania - they will refuse it cause it too close to Transnistria
    They will suggest France - i will refuse cause France love UK after the 100 years war in mid age
    I will suggest Bulgaria - they will refuse due to high corpuptibility
    They will suggest Germany - no teutonic **** in this bizniz. Germans been allied of UK for long time.
    I will suggest South Africa, after that South America...

in the end all this process will take about 2 years, in the meantime we can play safe and happy about 7-8 ages.

Whilte the trial take place we can play another 2-3 ages.

As i said above, if they win i declare myself INSANE. My girlfriend start new utopia, new company, new trials etc...

we can play happily ever after!

whos in?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Safri View Post
    who's over that forum palem?
    No one yet lol. The person that made Rutopia registered it to discuss this exact issue.

Ok... SO what access do I have to have in order to read this thread??

"Sorry for the delays. Here is an update"

The only thing I get for not spamming is:

"Flitters, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation"
    Last edited by LadyGrizz; 08-11-2009 at 22:39.
    SnooZzZZzzage

Post Fiend
    isnt that thread gone?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2 View Post
    Yeah, we're not allowed to spread links about our clones, or discuss the future of the game on these boards anymore.
    So the links will be spread at Utopia Temple?
    Groovy!

Thread Information