Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who else is excited for Utopia to be up and running again?

Smile Who else is excited for Utopia to be up and running again?

All I hear is complaining, complaining and complaining. I hope your lives are bigger then this game.

"Who let the newb in?" Some of you are probably asking. Well, Here's the low down. I use to play this game for years about 5 or 6 years ago. I loved it and enjoyed it very much. After my school blocked the game at around grade 11, I stopped playing. So, here I am 3-4 year later, and I thought, "hey maybe I should try playing utopia again!". So 2 weeks ago I joined and unfortunately thats when it seemed like all hell broke loose.

Here's the thing... I'm patient and have a life. If you have neither, I submit to you to get one. So for all those preaching your "End of the World" "gospel", calm down, open your blinds, and maybe grab a little dose of much needed fresh air.

For all those who are still pissed off mad that they ruined your game; go put on your big boy panties. It's called life. Find a counselor and get better.

To everyone else, find rest knowing that their trying their best to get this game up (whether or not you think that they are). Eventually it'll get fixed. If it never does, your wasting your breath and time here complaining anyway.

So lets show some support, cause I know I do. Best of luck on getting the game up as fast as you can, and I can't wait to play again!

"I'm patient"

Sean and Brian thanks you for your patience.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by VT2 View Post
    "I'm patient"

same same
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Haha, the sarcasm VT2 :P

... although it seems like that line is posted in nearly every thread ...

It's a symbol of much hilarity.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

Post Fiend
    Im excited! should be up any second now :)

Yes, any second now.

For a week.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    Im excited! should be up any second now :)
    Its usual in about 3600 seconds with omac..

Regular
    Next update 19:30 GMT.

Here goes another "Hello we are happy to inform you that the game WILL NOT FOR SURE 100% BE RUNNING FOR ANOTHER HOUR! GOD BLESS!"

Everyone who thinks we should be patient and help Sean and Brian is a noob that didn't play the game for long enough.

Thank you for your patience.

It's called being a newfag.
    Just make fun of them, while they read up on stuff.

Regular
    I am exited about utopia being fixed anytime soon now. And I have a life. But that doesn't equal i'll not complain when I'm treated like a braindead puppet.

Post Fiend
    haha, this is so funny. so their script keeps changing the time once the next deadline is reached (with a random factor of up to +10 minutes for more excitement and realism), and then to the next morning once the end of the day is reached :P
    I think they are making a social experiment to see when the first ppl start to commit suicide because of their torture script!

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyB View Post
    All I hear is complaining, complaining and complaining. I hope your lives are bigger then this game.

"Who let the newb in?" Some of you are probably asking. Well, Here's the low down. I use to play this game for years about 5 or 6 years ago. I loved it and enjoyed it very much. After my school blocked the game at around grade 11, I stopped playing. So, here I am 3-4 year later, and I thought, "hey maybe I should try playing utopia again!". So 2 weeks ago I joined and unfortunately thats when it seemed like all hell broke loose.

So lets show some support, cause I know I do.!
    Who did let the nub in?

Pollyanna, it's lovely that you feel like that, rather than all cynical and disillusioned, and it's solely down to the fact you've been around for two whole weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by VT2 View Post
    "I'm patient"

Yeah... me too.

And yes, Who let the nub in?
    SnooZzZZzzage

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    Danny B, considering that the game has been running since 1998, and we are now in 2009... thats 11 years. SO lets say you played 6 years ago... that takes you down to 5 total years of game time.

So how many of that did you play?

In terms of this being an issue of life or lack there of, has nothing to do with it. You are misreading along with reading too much into what people are saying. You also only came back a couple of weeks ago, whereas a lot of us have been here to watch the whole process behind the collapse of the game that lots of us have played for "years" and a lot longer than yourself mate.

Also, to assume that your life is beyond that, or better than the people that are angry in here... part of the "anger" is people just posting for ****s and giggles. You are coming from a position where you cannot begin to fully understand anything that is going on here. To equate that to people having no life is incredibly insulting to those said people. Take your patronising elsewhere.

Thread Information