Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where are Brian and Sean?

rofl, fine, 1 hour later.

Honestly though, the oops page was coming from attacks since yesterday when they put the game back up. I don't understand why they didn't think of anything then... Did they forget about it or something, which wouldn't be surprising.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    since when is 12:15 2 hours after 11:00?

unsurprisingly they don't have much time to post in forums when they are trying to fix all the stuff that's wrong with the game.
    And umm, how much of this was really wrong with the game before they "fixed" it?

come on, seriously?

not something i have any insight into. your guess is as good as mine.

Post Fiend
    the game, as was said in here several times, had its problems in all of the previous ages but since they re-made it, there have been NOTHING but problems. They really should have taken more time to explore the new system before throwing it at us.

Now, i will say that i do like the new set up. but, i'd be happier with a game that works than one that looks better.

Whoo! Woo! 100
    guys ill explain how this **** works....cause well thats how it is
    1. Omac = gaming company
    2. B&S have more then 1 game on their head
    3. Utopia is the least of their worries
    4. They are just a small gaming company wich comes 2 work late and goes home early.u cant expect them 2 give a **** during night time :)

So preety much ..they come 2 work treat it as a job and do as their bosses tell them priority wise..if playboy manager needs 2 come out soon they need 2 work on that who gives a crap about when utopia problems end. U dont think they are hierd only for utopia ... lmfao:)

Anyway B&S we got same problem in my firm so i understand u totally..the bosses are crap they give u 2 much 2 do and got no ****ing clue or dont care to know what the players want! they just want money money money:) **** that... l2 understand gaming industry- this way gives u short term money...long term u need 2 invest heart and soul

/moronistic
    QQ

macsean
    They are just a small gaming company
    gamestop bought them for like 15 million. Jolt also claim they have "2 million customers"

I would do the same. The game is obviously bugged, we can agree it's not really a beta but atleast ticking and self spells + training is working. Dicing too but dunno about the rest.

My guess is they limited player interaction to make sure everything is alright? If not there could be some major loopholes in the game, unfair advantage and resulting in a complete reset which they obviously don't want.

Think people :P

Whoo! Woo! 100
    its small m8 . Also thats pure bull**** with 2 million customers. Big company is big..small company is small u dont compare blizzard or ****ing gamestop with the small companies wich are just...publishers and **** game producers, they came 2 late got no imagination and steal all from other people,ideeas, concepts:) SMALL AS IN **** AND SMALL
    QQ

Post Fiend
    woot! another b&s defender!!!

ATTACK!!!!!

lmao

Hanging is too good for him, release the flying monkeys!

i doubt macsean will appreciate being called a supporter. afaik b+s work only on utopia - and they do not come to work late and leave early - its allready well documented that they work late

Whoo! Woo! 100
    afaik b+s work only on utopia

Ok that means u should fire them for failing or hire some decent programmers from france or uk cause obvious irish ones fail. I was hoping thats the excuse they got a lot of work but seems its actually SUCKIng
    QQ

Post Fiend
    I do have to laugh I'm afraid.

threads complaining about Omac taking the server down for 2-10 minutes to implement code changes, but keeping the game running.

threads complaining that Brian and Sean are not around.

I would think it's quite plain that they are working on correcting issues that come up during play, and rather than implementing bulk changes at once, they're making their changes live aspa.

This has the twin effects of getting the improvements to us asap, and if the whole thing breaks, gives them a good idea where the fault likely is.

Whoo! Woo! 100
    /r/tards:)

Actually u know...was thinking now..no wonder they dont really give a ****...overall this game is totally free...we payed extremmly little ...and what we did was mostly 2 swirve for platinum status

NO ****IN WONDER they show us the finger))))))))))))))))))))))))))))00
    QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Calimar View Post
    and how do we know that isn't just a script they have set up to run when they aren't around?
    Well at least those are working. XD
    SnooZzZZzzage

Thread Information