Thread: Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, admin@frontsquare.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Apache/2.2.9 (Ubuntu) mod_python/3.3.1 Python/2.5.2 mod_wsgi/2.3 Server at utopia-game.com Port 80

WTF?? Also i could not attack when i was logged in....

macsean
    Front Square Software Ltd is a software development firm located in Dublin, Ireland. It was founded in 2008 by Sean Blanchfield and Brian McDonnell.
    hmm..

Now we know their last names.

Front Square's primary aim is rapid development of compelling web applications.

We are currently working on renovation of an extensive outdated codebase that currently serves over 40 million page impressions per month.
    Sounds like utopia. But 40 million page hits a month?
    1,333,333 a day.
    Last edited by macsean; 10-11-2009 at 14:05.

macsean
    He is something like 31 and just learnt how to drive.

http://seanblanchfield.blogspot.com/...ns-having.html

"I've been incredibly absorbed with Front Square (our new company), and the three major projects that have splashed and gone splat since November."

At least he's honest. However I'd learn to program before i attempted to learn to drive, no point having car if you have no income.

macsean
    Guess he has to update that now to say "four major projects that have splashed and gone splat, one of them used to be the biggest online game in the world and won "the best game award like 5 times"".

"I'm going to celebrate when I complete a project that doesn't bomb"

He looks like a retro punk rocker.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Funny, I thought he looked like a raging alcoholic.

I couldn't help but notice that they have fixed the time left until next tick counter on the throne page.

Well done boys.

However you may want to prioritise further fixes, instead of just correcting the simple ones.

It must be very tricky.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Yes indeed, far too complex for mere mortals like us to understand.

Glad they have that timer up though, that was annoying me much more than not being able to attack.

macsean
    Now for them to work out how to stop kingdoms cease firing themselves, and fix that pesky bug where rogues can tog with their thieves.. Maybe in a week or so they will get around to that attack bug thing.

So what nazi deleted my signature?
    It was the same as the one I have now.

As you can see from the post above, someone decided to delete it.

Why don't you just add "You may not criticize jolt" to the list of rules if you're going to go around banning people and deleting their signatures for doing it.
    feb/09
    DylanC
    Firstly, we won’t be getting rid of Utopia as you currently know it. However Utopia Classic *is* being completely overhauled by a team of software ninjas. Let me be really clear on this. By overhaul, I mean on a technical level. It’s being migrated to a modern codebase and will be infinitely more stable than is currently. This process has already started and will be finished in approximately eight weeks

Yes, of course we know you don’t believe us. Yes, it will actually happen

Regular
    There's a message in a bottle that says, "I have no response."
    Last edited by Smitty; 11-11-2009 at 06:16.

Thread Information