Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Everyone chill the F&^% out!

Everyone chill the F&^% out!

Code is new. Expect problems. DO YOUR PART and describe your problems your having with game mechanics in the BUG forum. ALL this cry baby stuff with people swearing and insulting the people fixing stuff, will only make the process more hell.

If I was the dude working on this game, I would simply just hit the delete button on half you people. I can't imagine anyone putting any effort into fixing stuff around here when all they hear is insults. That would be enough to just make me go back to sleep and say FRUCK you all!

Regular
    Thank you for some logic! Although it's becoming more apparent that this forum is just full of children and they will never listen. And like children, they have zero patience, they throw tantrums when nothing goes their way, and they cry and complain constantly about it.

=p

Enthusiast
    Yeah, it sure helps to complain about complainers.

I would simply just hit the delete button on half you people.
    PM slimey and ask to be a moderator then since you seem to be what they are looking for.

"Location: USA"

Or signup to the police force and ask for a taser.
    feb/09
    DylanC
    Firstly, we won’t be getting rid of Utopia as you currently know it. However Utopia Classic *is* being completely overhauled by a team of software ninjas. Let me be really clear on this. By overhaul, I mean on a technical level. It’s being migrated to a modern codebase and will be infinitely more stable than is currently. This process has already started and will be finished in approximately eight weeks

Yes, of course we know you don’t believe us. Yes, it will actually happen

1 yr of waiting for an inferior and substandard piece of crap = zero patience? LOL you've got quite a sense of humor Dan...
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Regular
    Ridiculous. We were still playing Utopia while the new code was being written. Why do you lack so much common sense?

and now it's been exactly how long since we've actually been able to PLAY??? well over a month now, again, for a substandard, inferior piece of ****.

a year ago, we were promised a product, utopia, unchanged, with a new engine. and now we have something that looks and feels nothing like what we HAD that was WORKING until the brilliant and wonderful people at omac touched it.

and you want more patience? LOL

when we see the true blue faithful ones quit, because their patience is used up, you need to get a clue, darlin'
    Last edited by Luth; 11-11-2009 at 06:25.
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Not just any product, but a product created by software ninjas!

Looks like we were given some defective ninjas. This guy is a better ninja: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEtIoGQxqQs
    feb/09
    DylanC
    Firstly, we won’t be getting rid of Utopia as you currently know it. However Utopia Classic *is* being completely overhauled by a team of software ninjas. Let me be really clear on this. By overhaul, I mean on a technical level. It’s being migrated to a modern codebase and will be infinitely more stable than is currently. This process has already started and will be finished in approximately eight weeks

Regular
    From someone calling another person "darlin'". I'd expect more.

and you have a point in there somewhere?
    ~ Lúthien ~
    Goodnight Utopia

Regular
    Wow you really do lack common sense don't you? Coming from someone who thinks they're old enough to be calling strangers "darlin" over the internet.

I should stop trying to argue with you and instead be sorry for you.

you are so pointless... your entire goal is to attack me, so i guess you've succeeded in that goal.

Have a nice day

Thank you for your patience.
    ~ Lúthien ~
    Goodnight Utopia

All the poor childrens.. faithfully waiting for something yet came to nothing. Making all the kids cry and flood the forum.. Leave them alone to cry and they will grow up. No updates? they cry.. give them updates they cry too.. whats the point of serving all this crybaby..
    Last edited by heyhey; 11-11-2009 at 06:39.

Regular
    You basically just proved every one of my points right in that one reply.

=)

Crying about "crying" is clearly the solution. So click the little x on the top right of your browser and stop crying.
    feb/09
    DylanC

Thread Information