Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Everyone chill the F&^% out!

you may have achieved your goal in attacking me, however, that does not make you the "winner"... i've just chosen to let you think you won.
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Regular
    I think you missed the point. You basically proved that:

1. Everything has to be self-centered around you.
    2. You act childish.

Which would include the mockery of a sentence you used to end your post and the way you think this is some sort of a "game". Now it's just ironic that you were the one telling me to get a clue.

Goodnight =)

omg ppl.

there was a BETA session and they said it's all ok.
    if this was a P2P game they would had to give all money back. all games that come out after beta they need to be flawless(that is beta for to test the @#$%#@$^ problems and then release a working game)

i dont give a damn if the code is new or the sky is blue : i want the game to work.

Veteran
    Luth makes more sense than u Dan07, talking about being childish over and over again in a childish manner just so you can 'win' makes u sound like the fkn moron that u are :)

now gtfo, kthnxbye

Dan07, the game's development was put on hold while waiting for recoding. Minimal game changes were made during that time. So yes, OMAC should have more to show for their efforts. Dan07, do you feel that OMAC have proven themselves competent? If not, should we calmly remain supportive and docile waiting for them to suddenly get competent out of nowhere?
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Lag.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Everyone chill the F&^% out!
    Why? If a political system fails, people ought to shut up as well? Do you think in real life people act any different. We have all the right to blame OMAC and S&B for bad management and incompetence respectively.

Theres ways of telling people your not happy without getting personal on them. We should be using this time to explain in a calm manor, the things we see need fixed. We got 12 weeks to make it right. Id rather have a 12 week age of fixing the game to make it perfect then no game at all.

At least we're able to play now. It isn't fast, but my page loads are down to about 15 secs vs 1+ minute. It isn't perfect, but it's a heckuva lot better than what I was playing last Wed.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MacSean2 View Post
    Crying about "crying" is clearly the solution. So click the little x on the top right of your browser and stop crying.
    Don't have one there =]

to point out lvl of some of you peoples posts...

So by calling those people crybabies for complaining and using the F word on them, makes u more mature?

It doesn't surprised me how some people actually wanted to do the exact opposite and side with Omac, in an attempt to show they're superior, more level-headed, more mature than the rest.

IMO, you guys failed just like Omac. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Caldar View Post
    So by calling those people crybabies for complaining and using the F word on them, makes u more mature?

It doesn't surprised me how some people actually wanted to do the exact opposite and side with Omac, in an attempt to show they're superior, more level-headed, more mature than the rest.

IMO, you guys failed just like Omac. LOL
    lmao! Only kiddo like you could think of that.. **Mummy mummy, he is on the other side, i dont like them! they are not on my side!

Grow up kid!

I only read the OP.

So, to that --> Hey genius, this isn't their hobby, it's their job. We can ***** at them if we want, and they have to take it. At this rate Sean and Brian will have a painful time ever finding good work again.

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    I like spliff etc. but blow it up your bum.

Dan07... you are full of poopoo... so gtfo

lmao! Only kiddo like you could think of that.. **Mummy mummy, he is on the other side, i dont like them! they are not on my side!

Grow up kid!
    LOL heyhey, you just made my point. You're behaving and sounding like a kid.
    You better go do your homework now or I'll give u a good spanking LOL.

Thread Information