Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Everyone chill the F&^% out!

Smile Don't you ever have anything positive to say?

Quote Originally Posted by Luth View Post
    and now it's been exactly how long since we've actually been able to PLAY??? well over a month now, again, for a substandard, inferior piece of ****.

a year ago, we were promised a product, utopia, unchanged, with a new engine. and now we have something that looks and feels nothing like what we HAD that was WORKING until the brilliant and wonderful people at omac touched it.

and you want more patience? LOL

when we see the true blue faithful ones quit, because their patience is used up, you need to get a clue, darlin'
    stfu!!! Been reading your posts now for too long. You never have anything nice to say no matter what the topic. One word describes your posts - bitter. If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't say anything at all.
    Shaken not stirred.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan07 View Post
    Thank you for some logic! Although it's becoming more apparent that this forum is just full of children and they will never listen. And like children, they have zero patience, they throw tantrums when nothing goes their way, and they cry and complain constantly about it.

=p
    STFU. You do realize how long we have all been waiting right. It's enough to piss off the Pope.

It the children who do not speak-up and voice their displeasure.

LOL the Pope plays Utopia?

Enthusiast
    STFU The pope plays the tin whistle!
    Quote Originally Posted by freemehul View Post
    you're like some davidian branch.
    TipTripTrap, proud branch davidian since freemehul convinced me to convert.

I apologize profusely in advance for any possible offense that could be caused by perceived sarcasm in this post. Sorry again, please enjoy your stay in this thread. Thank you for your patience.

The pope is secretly stoffi.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Spliff View Post
    LOL the Pope plays Utopia?
    Yes. He plays in Abs...

Enthusiast
    It's also funny to read that those forum trolls here think that they have influence. Whiners complainers and screamers are not listened to. People hear them out of politeness. That's how it goes in RL. Whiners, pessimists and complainers are the people that are sacked first in RL.

But one must also understand that KuHaN, VT2 et Co. have no choice but to come here. This is their life. There's nothing for them out there. Here they have influence over the other forum kids. Noticed the similar use of language? Where else would someone get applause for making 8000 insignificant posts? Certainly not in the real world. Noticed how many and how often have threatened to ALMOST quit? Their pessimistic nature is why nobody outside likes them. So instead they have found similar species here on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Spliff View Post
    Code is new. Expect problems. DO YOUR PART and describe your problems your having with game mechanics in the BUG forum. ALL this cry baby stuff with people swearing and insulting the people fixing stuff, will only make the process more hell.

If I was the dude working on this game, I would simply just hit the delete button on half you people. I can't imagine anyone putting any effort into fixing stuff around here when all they hear is insults. That would be enough to just make me go back to sleep and say FRUCK you all!
    finally a zany post in this forum, i almost figured there be nothin but trolls and flamers left here
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

Enthusiast
    Again, they're not paying attention. They respond sometimes out of politeness. Your ' trolls and flamers' are not very important.

Veteran
    If I was the dude working on this game, I would simply just hit the delete button on half you people. I can't imagine anyone putting any effort into fixing stuff around here when all they hear is insults. That would be enough to just make me go back to sleep and say FRUCK you all!
    No S&B are under contract and pressure to get things fixed. It's a business. Not a 'hobby'.

So you think S&B would have worked 'extra hard' on things had the community just rolled over and took it up the a$$ and not had a mass forum revolt? Bet it did more for getting the game fixed quickly than you did by remaining silent.

I would say the ones NOT voicing their displeasure with the situation did NOTHING to get them focusing on the problem. So you should thank the ones that threw the fit.

Again, they're not paying attention. They respond sometimes out of politeness. Your ' trolls and flamers' are not very important.
    And you know this how? You don't think the mass forum revolt made them sweat loosing 1/2 their player base? I do.
    Last edited by Fates Warning; 13-11-2009 at 15:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Fates Warning View Post
    No S&B are under contract and pressure to get things fixed. It's a business. Not a 'hobby'.

So you think S&B would have worked 'extra hard' on things had the community just rolled over and took it up the a$$ and not had a mass forum revolt? Bet it did more for getting the game fixed quickly than you did by remaining silent.

I would say the ones NOT voicing their displeasure with the situation did NOTHING to get them focusing on the problem. So you should thank the ones that threw the fit.

And you know this how? You don't think the mass forum revolt made them sweat loosing 1/2 their player base? I do.
    you would lose that bet.

Voicing our opinion I think is vitaly important.
    It can make a HUGE difference and can definately
    be a motivator.

BUT,
    The way in which our over all opinions have been expressed
    in the forums was way to critical and harsh.

When the line was crossed from criticism to cries for crucificion.
    I am sure their "ears" were turned deaf.
    This is regardless of any validity in the threads.

If everytime I open a door to peek in the room,
    you poke me in the eye,
    I will quickly learn not to peek.

If we want the company to follow our lead and/or listen to our pleas,
    we must hold ourselves to higher level.

As it is, I am sure they gave up on trying to actually "please" us.
    For we have shown that to be quite difficult to do.
    In return we became obsessive/compulsive about "*****ing"
    in these forums about everything 24/7.

All that did was to drive up there ad revenues with higher levels
    of site traffic in this site.

I am sure they appreciate that as well as they appeciate you patience.
    - Lookin' for Trouble !?!?!

- The greatest form of patriotism is dissent.

"BUT,
    The way in which our over all opinions have been expressed
    in the forums was way to critical and harsh."

No - shut up.
    They've had a year to get this thing to work, and still no dice.
    When the 'new code' was unleashed upon the community, it was a total disaster, and only now - three weeks later - is the game actually playable.

You're all such sheep, all content with scraps.
    They replaced something that delivered a quality service to 12,000 players with an utter failure, and I won't be pleased until the 'new code' actually becomes an improvement over the old code.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

there is a right way to complain. raiman makes a good point

When the line was crossed from criticism to cries for crucificion.
    I am sure their "ears" were turned deaf.
    This is regardless of any validity in the threads.

Its not that they didn't deserve the harshness in our words.

Its that expressing our frustration in the way we have is counter productive
    to our own agendas.

If you want someone to care about you then you souldn't beat the **** out of them.
    Regardless of whether or not it seemed appropriate at the time. ;)
    - Lookin' for Trouble !?!?!

- The greatest form of patriotism is dissent.

Thread Information