Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Start working Brian and Sean, Wth are you guys doing?

Forum Addict

Start working Brian and Sean, Wth are you guys doing?

Are you resting? Are you happy? You are loosing ****loads of players as the game is unplayable! get you **** together and stop crying and do something about it. It is your code and it can't even handle minimum pressure? SHAME ON YOU!

I find a target and before all pages a bloody loaded I ave forgotten the kingdom number of the target I want to take a cb on....and I have to go back again....TAKES A HELL OF A LOT TIME!

FIX IT! You are killing the community!

Veteran
    u no, it wouldnt be too bad to see B&S take 5 minz outa their precious time to respond to topics in these forums tbh, i think it would be refreshing to see them come in and at least tell us that they are reading these topics

Also maybe than knuckleheads will quit making 25 new posts a day about the same ****ing thing

Forum Addict
    Indeed I would quit making 50 threads a day! =)

Veteran
    Well on a more serious note, i encourage people to make threads, voicing out your concerns and opinions is not a bad thing, in fact it has always been a signature of the utopian community to tell the world how they feel, even if the world doesnt give a .

Thus, let us stand shoulder by shoulder and silently raise our right hands and contract our middle fingers towards the OMAC and tell it how much we think that it is ruining our gaming experience.

Edited by Lyds for language

Turtle man please watch your language

I can't see Sean and Brian doing much improvement to the game. This forum is full of good suggestions on how to make the game better or at least restore the aspects that made the old game work well.

I'd also like to know what S&B are doing, and I don't want one of their vague messages about "fixing bugs" and "improving game performance" when the game doesn't seem to be improving at all. It's like telling your boss that you had a productive day when all you did was play Freecell and scratch your balls.

Let's see some actual improvements to the game that are based on player suggestions, or is that too much to ask?

the first thing they got to sort out is the ****ing speed, i am sure once they get past that hurdle the bugs will vanish quick

The speed, and war bug are the two biggest problems atm. We need a thread with like 500 posts spamming about these two problems, maybe they'll put up an announcement then...
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Post Fiend
    Turtle man please watch your language - Lydias : how about interacting with us more instead of watching peeps use of words?

We need a thread with like 500 posts spamming about these two problems - kuhan : so spam spam spam

Brian recently posted saying he was aware of server speed issues and is working on them

Enthusiast
    i would rather ask them to quit working at this game and bring back mehul's game

Post Fiend
    Ive had 7 people go inactive and one deciding whether to go into vac mode or just leave altogether,this is not fun:(
    To Err Is Human To Forgive Divine

Server Update in Progress

We are currently performing maintenance on the server to help analyse the speed issues..

ETA is for maintenance to take
    12 minutes and to be complete by 15:30 GMT.

Thank you for your patience.
    Sean and Brian.
    12 November 2009

Well that's what it says.

*crosses fingers*

Helped any?
    SnooZzZZzzage

yeah

Regular
    gzzz right when i do ops and do spell no wonder my cb and ops all get bug and suddenly maintance... --___--

Thread Information