Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to do about **** in KD

similar situation, 13 inactives and semi-active noob T/M monarch

easy way out would be to get a fake war and start hammering away at eachothers inactives
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

Enthusiast
    When is the autodelete? After 10 days of inactivity? Or 14 days? Whenever it is, what do you want to bet the total provinces in Utopia gets cut in half (or worse)?

There don't seem to be that many active players left. It feels a bit like the Beta round already.

Sad to see a great game in its death throes.

10 days

You guys should stop complaining about your monarchs. If they suck so much why aren't you the monarch.
    Nicely summarized by the quote "Nut up or shut up"
    I think, therefore you are.

When more than half of your kingdom's inactive, you can't muster enough votes to make anyone monarch.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Nothing stopping you from taking control though.
    Monarch status is arbitrary and only gives you a few ingame controls. The important part is taking command of external communications.

Monarch status will follow.
    I think, therefore you are.

Enthusiast
    need help killing explorer. 101k mo needed to kill dinxys l l . l l
    stuck between an asinine and redundancy

Arrow I thought about that:

Quote Originally Posted by freemehul View Post
    similar situation, 13 inactives and semi-active noob T/M monarch

easy way out would be to get a fake war and start hammering away at eachothers inactives
    What sux is most of the inactives have 20k nw while our actives are a decent size - if raze took land for inactives as it is supposed to do, it would be a piece of cake with people racking up free hpts all around from gratuitous spells & ops while they are clearing./ nvm forgot war is officially buildings. Not going to work at all.

Really lame. IK raze needs to be fixed asap as well as clearing time otherwise we're going to lose our farm kds as well. Gotta be 10 days into the age by now. I'll miss the cash these provinces generate but they are killing the game for a lot of people.

What really sux is when your kingdom is an obvious inactive farm > you can look down the page & count them without any special knowledge > and you get waved by a same size fully active kd & they only go for your actives.
    Last edited by Bete Noire; 19-11-2009 at 05:40.
    Never satisfied

Veteran
    if you have a friendly KD within range, you can ask them to help u, and u can help them with their inactives, makes things a lot healthier and allows you to grow off of each others inactives... we did that a few ages ago with another KD on our island, just took a bit of communication

Fake wars work ok, but the gains sux. 16 acres, 11 acres, crap like that. Takes forever to clear half a kd full of inactiives. Ahh but the 4x plunders were really sweet. I'm still loaded with cash, have science clocking along, military fully trained, all buildings built. It's spoiling me, later in the round i'm gonna miss the easy funds.

Is it 10 days yet? It will be interesting to see how many players are left. 7500 is my guess.

Thread Information