Thread: tick time suggestion

tick time suggestion

Several times now I was entering detailed info into the kingdom forum when I lost track of time. The Tick occuring while I was writing only to lose my transcript when I hit enter!

This must change.
    very,very,very annoying and inconvienient!
    - Lookin' for Trouble !?!?!

- The greatest form of patriotism is dissent.

agree. it should leave you where you were, and keep any information such as that.

this was also suggested in another thread, and some dissenter said just use backspace. well, to whomever that was, backspace doesn't work, you lose your information.
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Backspace, and there's a chance you can save stuff.
    Should be adequate for the time being, but yes, it needs to change. If the game didn't require booting you out under Mehul, there's no reason it should do so now.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

i just said Backspace doesn't work, VT2, it doesn't retain the information you've typed

http://forums.joltonline.com/showthread.php?t=603618
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Too bad I don't troll these boards, all so I can feel proud that I'm somehow 'helping' OMAC, and don't really read anything besides the 'guide'-related threads.

Luth, just go away. You're not a white knight now, and will never be one, either.

The first message was composed when the thread was empty, and you hadn't even posted there.
    While I was typing, you came in here with the usual spam.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

never said i was a "white knight"... stop putting words in my mouth and go away yourself.

I'm actually trying to help people here while you're just doing nothing but trolling. i actually care about this game and what happens to it. seeing it in the state it's currently in makes me quite sad actually.

so go away and just let me help.
    ~ Lúthien ~
    Goodnight Utopia

Postaholic
    i still dont understand how it worked under the old code but it wont work now

ok, i take back what i said about backspace not working. i just was able to backspace after the tick pause and post what i had started typing.

so yeah, that's a workaround, not a great one, but it works
    ~ Lúthien ~
    Goodnight Utopia

Thread Information