Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't flatter yourselves S&B

Regular

Don't flatter yourselves S&B

You got the game running at an acceptable speed now, good. Now start working again cuz the list of reported bugs is growing, and by the looks of it you're doing nothing to straighten them out. Even though the speed picked up, the game is still totally un-playable, especially for anyone who likes warring. And right now, some races hurt a hell lot more than other races making the game way to imbalanced. For all I know omac ain't paying you enough money to work faster than you currently are, in which case I suggest you ask for a salary raise.

Oh, and by the way...You can stop fabricating the total player number from survey of the races, because we all know that number is incorrect.

5 secs a page is acceptable?

EDIT: 11 secs
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

the game is still totally un-playable, especially for anyone who likes warring.
    Ive seen kds that warred, they seem to manage just fine.

And right now, some races hurt a hell lot more than other races making the game way to imbalanced.
    Balancing the races are hardly SB job.

You can stop fabricating the total player number from survey of the races, because we all know that number is incorrect.
    Then you might want to produce the right number since you seem to know that stuff so well.
    Last edited by Korp; 18-11-2009 at 00:37.

Avian has townwatch. Townwatch is bugged, and makes you lose a million more actual units.
    Orc's supposed to have plague. It doesn't have plague.
    Dark elf and elf, the natural wizards of the races, are supposed to be really awesome at casting spells on people. Spells are acting up, so magic has a seriously serious fail-rate.

Look around, and you'll find more.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

VT2 forgot to take your meds?

There is a B&S forum if you havent noticed.

well at least attacking is working again :P VT2

and why are you running off in such a hurry? don't like the other thread?
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

I am everywhere, yet nowhere.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

dude you got owned and now you're being a little coward

like i said before, get some balls first

Where the hell did I get 'owned?'

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Ive seen kds that warred, they seem to manage just fine.

yeah, managing just fine when you can't fund your dragon? or can't spread the plague?

Balancing the races are hardly SB job.

ummm, it's not? are they not the ones who told us what the changes are and whatnot? and all the items VT2 put up are items B&S told us were to be IN the game, but aren't? so how do you figure it's not their job?
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2 View Post
    Look around, and you'll find more.
    yup, just look at the bugs forum...

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    VT2 forgot to take your meds?

There is a B&S forum if you havent noticed.
    He was only responding to your message Korp, he obv knows there's a B&S forum, but all of those items (and more) have already been reported, so there's no purpose in reporting them again.
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Quote Originally Posted by VT2 View Post
    Where the hell did I get 'owned?'
    oh i doubt you'll be looking that up. You can't stand losing VT2 and you can't stand seeing how you lost ;)

I see.
    You're one of those annoying, juvenile, adult children.

Link me up, or shut up.

no, but i see you haven't grown up

so that's your problem? It isn't that you haven't got balls, they just haven't descended yet ;)

I know this one guy.
    When he breaks out light drugs, he starts acting a lot like you're currently doing, so I must ask - are you high on something, or just rather on the immature, stupid side of things?

You claim I've been 'owned,' yet you're not willing to produce evidence of me being 'owned' - ergo, I haven't been 'owned.'

ummm, it's not? are they not the ones who told us what the changes are and whatnot? and all the items VT2 put up are items B&S told us were to be IN the game, but aren't? so how do you figure it's not their job?
    Its their job to put in the functions yes but its not their job to balance the game. They were hired to rewrite the code not try and balance the game. All those things that VT2 mentioned has nothing to do with balancing the game its just about game mechanics that dont work.

He was only responding to your message Korp, he obv knows there's a B&S forum, but all of those items (and more) have already been reported, so there's no purpose in reporting them again.
    You think VT2 is incapable of writing a reply himself? Or do you function as his secretary and speak for him too?

Thread Information