Thread: Rescue me from the ghetto!

Rescue me from the ghetto!

As with a lot of other kingdoms: my kingdom is plagued with inactives. Only about 1/6 of my kingdom is even active. I am an Elf/Mystic A/M and am quite active. I've played Utopia for probably 10 ages off and on now. I feel that I would be a good fit for any active warring KD's.

I look forward to hearing from someone. A side note: Is anyone else having trouble with their self spells?

self spells?
    self spell is only boost by guild (WPA and sci dont matter)
    early in the age you should have 25% guild until you get 2 wpa raw as attacker NOT mage
    yeah that's me sitting on the hood with my brother

This is not really the place for it I guess but my reduction time spells seem to be ineffective. I cast IA or FOK and it still remains as 24 hour training with no bonuses in the early hours. Training in batches which normally has this effect as well does not seem to be working either.

have a look at #whispers

My KD would be glad to have you.

Before the screw up we were top 15 honor worldwide, 5 war win KD. Now we have 22 people in our KD, but only about 12 active. We're trying to start a war right now and can use anyone we can get.

PM me if youre down

As would my kingdom, Feel free to pm me if things with alexstr dont work out, but I feel that my kingdom is in even worse shape then his. LOL the joys of trying to run a getto.

Do not weep; do not wax indignant. Understand.---Baruch Spinoza

Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.---Frank Leahy

I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him.---Galileo Galilei

It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.---Andre Gide

I'm sorry, I don't speak stupid. -- Jace

Thread Information