Thread: FREE --> two players please

FREE --> two players please

FREE (IRC based warring kingdom) needs two players - irc.utonet.org #free

requirements:
    * IRC
    * ability to attack twice a day
    * willingness to share cellphone number
    * some measure of loyalty (</3 KD hoppers)

things thatd be nice:
    * the ability to force OMAC to improve game interface
    * the ability to either help SpoiledTechie with cfcpimp, or to setup a competing, working, userfriendly, viable utopiapimp clone
    * female, single, hot, intelligent, European, nymph

---

FREE has been around since age ~17, clean history, never merged and never on the brink of disbanding. You be good to us, we be good to you.

Interested? ->
    contact (mail): potatopeppie@gmail.com
    contact (MSN): potatopeppie@hotmail.com
    contact (IRC): Peppie, #free (and elsewhere)
    FREE

the above is still actual
    FREE

Regular
    Pep is too shy to say more.
    FREE is an old stable kingdom founded around age 17 with tradition and lots of players playing there for several years.
    It is one of the best(maybe THE best) warwin kingdoms of all time, which concentrated on winning wars instead charts.
    So they won the unofficial war win crown several times as well as beating known warring kingdoms like bring it on, evil dragons, warsong.
    FREE hasnt the quality for top30, but good enough for top 100 and have a good crowded irc-channel.
    If you are looking for a kingdom concentrating on wars and not a SKD this may be the right place for you and your friends.

Enthusiast
    FREE has been around since age ~17, clean history, never merged and never on the brink of disbanding. You be good to us, we be good to you.
    clean history if you include deletions :P

nah dont mind me.

FREE would be a good kd to any active person who has played in smaller kds and wants a step up into a socially anti dutch good team.

skraz you incredible prostitute

those deletions were due to sloppy trading (nationality player/province mismatch) and, apparently, as trading is legal, we were right all along!

FREE actively seeks to balance kingdom skill/success/ambition with a social/laidback approach. We neither want to suck, nor be heartless.
    FREE

Enthusiast
    those deletions were due to sloppy trading (nationality player/province mismatch) and, apparently, as trading is legal, we were right all along!
    i know, like i said, dont mind me.

im being skraz cause im bored :P

but in truth, like i said if you want an active kd without going hardcore free is a good choice...

Thread Information