Thread: Want to enjoy the game again?

Regular

Want to enjoy the game again?

We are a decidedly average KD who aspire to be the best we can be. Our core have been together for two years and comprises Dutchies, Swedes and North Americans, mostly. We have recently undergone a huge clear out and whilst we have acquired some excellent randoms, we are still lacking a couple of players with welly and ooomph!

You dont need to be experienced - just keen, reliable and able to use MSN - we would be delighted to teach you all we know. We are also happy to give people new to the game a go, after all, we all had to start somewhere once:)

If you are interested, send me a PM - dont worry, there are no fancy interviews and complex vetting procedures - we want to make this as easy and pleasureable a process as possible:)

I'm for some reason not able to send you a PM; but enjoying the game seems to be just what I'm looking for. Dont mind if you sent me a mess in game.

KD () and I'm Firebrick Falcon ARN

Looking forward to hear from you!
    Last edited by Bishop; 01-12-2009 at 20:56.

Argamon, you cant PM because you dont have enough posts yet (its to prevent bot spam) - and i had to edit your location out, we aren't allowed to post locations.

if you need to get your post count up just browse the forums and make some relevant posts in threads, but please dont spam. thanks.

Right ... just wonder who to get in contact with the guy ... its a tad tough if one aren't allowed to get in touch ?!?

Regular
    You'll find me here: utopy@hotmail.co.uk on MSN or via email. I look forward to hearing from you:)

There we go, have added you to my MSN and send you a mail to the email above. Rock on and let's start having fun again :)

Thread Information