Thread: self news formatter

self news formatter

ok in the last week alot of ppl asked me to also build a "self news formatter"
    and when i say alot i mean above 50 PMs here in the forums alone

i guess i can build something like that ... it shouldnt be a problam to add that
    BUT... welll... the thing is ... i cant do it alone and i need help on info

the "Kingdom Unique Formatter" i built almost alone (i had a few ppl helping me ofc - tnx guys) and because of that it also took like a week to have it working the way it working right now

i dont know if ppl are afraid to send/share there info to/with me or any thing like that.... the funny thing is i am so busy irl and so many ask/send me stuff that when someone ask/send me something i really dont remember who sent me what... lol

i will do it ... BUT ... i need to know ppl will also can help and send me alot more info from the NEW CODE itself

what do you need to know bijo ?

catch me on irc
    IMPERIALS KLA

Veteran
    I'm happy to help, I've been targetted in war lately so I have lots of data if you want it.

IRC ftw
    That nerdy guy that obsesses with game mechanics.

Post Demon
    Feel free to post stuff in here :)

Well, I don't really care about personal news, but I am missing some stuff from the paper, such as war massacres and razes etc.

Maybe it should be posted in the wiki, so people can check the paper and know what is a learn and what is a plunder for example.

Thread Information