Thread: Successful mid-tier kd recruiting 5 players

Successful mid-tier kd recruiting 5 players

We are a mid-tier warring kd with strong core of dedicated players. We have been fairly successful mostly but also have our difficult times.

We seek to replenish our ranks and would like 5 players to join us. We are looking for team players who attack twice a day in war, do ops, have no problems following orders, and can communicate with us through msn or irc. T/M need not apply.

We are not SKD and never had full 25 players, always around 20 or so, but still we win more than we lose. OOW can be fairly quiet, but in war we are dedicated. Dragons get funded usually within 1 to 2 hrs. Dragon slaying can be pretty quick too.

Our IRC usage is light but picks up in war. Core players communicate regularly with each other through msn and irc and sometimes cell phones. We understand real life commitments and there is flexibility in building strats, race choices etc… but there are guidelines we highly encourage.

In war you are expected to follow kd orders. We tend to communicate, discuss and adapt our war strategy according to situation.

We can emphasise flexibility in war strategy, strong dragon tactics and can be an excellent kd for newer players who want to be a part of us and learn fast if they feel they will be a good fit for the kd.

If there are 5 active players that form the core of a less successful kd, but want to play together and join our kd, we are happy to consider all 5 of you too.

If interested, please msn me at aidelan21@hotmail.com or my deputy at analogscott@hotmail.com or pm Analog in irc.

Bump. We just finished our third war win. Planning on one more war before the holidays, so come get settled in now.

3 or 4 slots left. A/T preferred but either works.

PM Analog on irc.

Rock on.

Bump. Only 2 slots left. Join us and have a blast (whatever that means).

All move codes are filled up. Thanks for the interest.

looking for 3 more players to fill kd to full 25. Contact details above.

I recently re-signed-up after playing tons of ages some years back and at the beginning of the game... I'd be happy to join and contribute... I landed in a 'ambitious' ghetto which isn't moving anywhere...

all slots filled up. once again, thanks for interest.

1 position open. Hybrid, twice a day, irc, yadda yadda, you know the drill.

Expecting 1-2 more wars before EoA.

Rock on.

recruiting one more player. irc is mandatory.

we ended age in top 50 nw, land and honor. and like in top 10 wws (no FW - not that it counts for anything, but we like to war).

contact details above.

need 1 more player to replace. irc is mandatory.

bump

Thread Information