Thread: orc and the ghetto

Regular

orc and the ghetto

ok so i started this age in our 15 man kingdom and we all went orcs with a couple of DEs to support us, for intel and some cash for ToG and MS etc.

anyway after all the crap at the start of the age our kingdom disbanded leaving only two of us (both orcs) left at which point we traded into another kingdom :(. so anyway, we are in another ghetto that mostly run high DPA, and we two orcs will stick out like a sore thumb in war with 40dpa, and i was wondering whats the best way to counter this. how to play a solo orc ? lol

most of the other guys appear to run around 70dpa so i guess more then that.. but god it feels like such a waste, any other way around it? i dont think i can convince them that defence is overrated as they all care about provs too much

any thoughts that dont involve trading again? or better yet, a perfect arguement i can copy paste to convince them and have a sweet kingdom? :)

they run 70 dpa all out? can they even break anyone?

Enthusiast
    Just have your province very good. 40 dpa, 100 opa, good tpa, heavy war build ala alot of GS, rax etc. assume to be enemy kds first priority target as soon as war starts anyway. cant turtle with orc, would be a total waste. just take hits and get the acers back if u can, should be quite fun as well.
    and same oow as well, in geto u just need to have your province better and kinda more war ready at times to keep those acers, cant really f around or do some cool pumps/effective economy strats like u can in better kds usually
    Last edited by hint; 11-12-2009 at 14:59.

Post Fiend
    elozep, pm me and we can chat. We have two invites left and love orcs who run 40dpa and huge offenses.

Veteran
    switch KDs, your orcs will be ripped apart if your opposition knows what the hell they are doing

Post Fiend
    You hear that elozop? Turtle man wants you to switch to my kingdom ;)

Post Fiend
    Elozop, AppleAssault is right. (he pays me to say that) You should consider his kingdom. (i'd better get a bonus) He's got a lot of (hard to get this line out) fun people that are active (chuckle) and work well together (NOT!).

ok, seriously now, you should consider joining my kingdom, it'll rock your socks! We are truly active and work it hard in and out of war! You won't be disappointed! I promise.

PM me and we'll see if you've got what it takes!

Oh wait! AppleAssault is my king! lol Yeah, his kingdom rocks! You should definitely pm him or me about joining.
    Last edited by Calimar; 13-12-2009 at 18:32.

Elozop, unless the enemy Kingdom is decent at chaining, you'll still be able to keep up with your acres lost provided you can double them army out.

One of our provinces was getting semi-chained throughout the war. She hit for the most land come end of war. Because she was always in NW range. She ended up gaining about 400 acres. While some of our other provinces gained a lot more, she was still able to keep up whilst being semi-chained.

Run you offence, and as hint said, get rax, tgs, hospitals, gs. If they dont chain you properly, you'll still come out on top.
    - = Paintrain = -

Thread Information