Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The mods are crazy.

The mods are crazy.

Actually, it's not the mods, but the 'community managers.'
    More accurately, the ones that never visit - in this case, Simey.

Now, if Thundergore had told us to stop, people would have listened, because Thundergore is known far and wide for being more a machine than a man, and getting stuff done - which is one of many reasons he doesn't have a cool nickname, like judge, Slimey, or Liaress, but I digress.

Bottomline: go away.
    You're so rarely around, you have zero clue what goes on here, what's acceptable here, or what's a joke, what's SERIOUS BUSINESS! and what's perfectly acceptable.
    The only 'mods' I'm willing to listen to are Thundergore and judge Bishop, and any new faces that prove themselves to be useful and at least half-way fair.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Forum Addict
    Thundergore is a shining example of how to be a CM. All others should watch and learn from him. They need the lessons.

I like how he doesn't lie, or 'forget' about the things you've asked.

When he doesn't know something, you're not told 'I'll ask,' but 'my neural capacitors do not at present hold such data, and it is highly unlikely that I am privy to the data in question - therefore, I cannot now, nor will I later on, be capable of giving an answer either in the form of a 'yes,' or 'no.'

Getting Bishop to stop being useless was also nice, especially since all other attempts to do so failed.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

Enthusiast
    Agreeing with this post.

Thundergore is built out of raw awesome, bishop is helpfully humorless, and the rest of the mods sit at varying heights of cluelessness or just afraid to face the terrors of this board.
    Quote Originally Posted by freemehul View Post
    you're like some davidian branch.
    TipTripTrap, proud branch davidian since freemehul convinced me to convert.

I apologize profusely in advance for any possible offense that could be caused by perceived sarcasm in this post. Sorry again, please enjoy your stay in this thread. Thank you for your patience.

You should step down from your ego trip VT2. You seem to think that your opinion is worth something.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    CM/Mod rankings

1. Thundergore
    2. Lydias
    3. Bishop
    4. Rest of them

Thundergore (Craig for those that are real bros) and Lydias are great. Bishop usually does a good job, but he'll lose his cool every now and then and do something stupid. The rest are garbage.

There's a fifth rank, and it's inhabited by Mourhelm, and Mourhelm only.

OP +1.

But let's give him an awesome nickname. Like Thunder Cat. You know, like the TV show?

Noooooooooooo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qd_IsxgAf8

Thunder.
    Thunder!
    THUNDER!
    THUNDERCATS! HOOOOOOO!!!!!

I agree with VT2. Simey is closing threads that aren't against any rules or guidelines. He simply closes them because his personal opinion tells him to close it. As a mod, you are not allowed to act on your personal opinion. You must moderate without bias.

Also Bishop has some serious problems...
    #sinners <---click to join

Veteran
    lol, never did like the playground attendants, they never let us have any real fun

Welcome to months ago :P

simey's lost it.

don't push him or he will perma ban you without giving a reason!

Never got an answer for how my avatar or sig broke the rules after all this time either. (simey deleted them)
    Last edited by MacSean2; 16-12-2009 at 05:24.
    feb/09
    DylanC
    Firstly, we won’t be getting rid of Utopia as you currently know it. However Utopia Classic *is* being completely overhauled by a team of software ninjas. Let me be really clear on this. By overhaul, I mean on a technical level. It’s being migrated to a modern codebase and will be infinitely more stable than is currently. This process has already started and will be finished in approximately eight weeks

Yes, of course we know you don’t believe us. Yes, it will actually happen

Mod ME!

Veteran
    ok bend over

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    CM/Mod rankings

1. Thundergore
    2. Lydias
    3. Bishop
    4. Rest of them
    You forgot uberturd Mickster

and is Simey the one who closed the I quit. thread ...... because that is pure evil especially after this was posted
    Now you're all in a gigantic troll circle jerk.

I have no objections to this kind of ******* though, just as long as it's OMAC stuck in the middle.

*grabs *****
    How can you close a thread after an awesome posting like that ????
    I feel like a little kid staring thru the glass window at all those lollies.
    Last edited by Thundergore; 16-12-2009 at 10:32. Reason: Naughty Quote
    IMPERIALS KLA

Thread Information