Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honor-land farmers at work

Honor-land farmers at work

Browsing for a war target we spotted this kingdom....

CLANGERS at WAR 4/4 war wins..on island Kangoon with 55,960 honor points.

They are farm warring for honor and acres. See yourself....anyone knows who Clangers really are???

June 24 of YR6 Maruhech(X:X) invaded Lucid Dreams(Y:Y) and captured 184 acres of land.
    June 24 of YR6 Maruhech(X:X) attempted to invade Your Nightmare(Y:Y).
    July 2 of YR6 hinewcode(X:X) invaded Your Nightmare(Y:Y) and captured 89 acres of land.
    July 4 of YR6 Terrorism Incorporated(X:X) invaded Your Nightmare(Y:Y) and captured 32 acres of land.
    July 4 of YR6 Terrorism Incorporated(X:X) invaded Your Nightmare(Y:Y) and captured 30 acres of land.
    July 4 of YR6 Terrorism Incorporated(X:X) invaded Your Nightmare(Y:Y) and captured 29 acres of land.
    July 5 of YR6 Lucid Dreams has sent an aid shipment to Your Nightmare.
    July 6 of YR6 Your Nightmare(Y:Y) captured 94 acres of land from A Room with a Moose(X:X).
    July 7 of YR6 Tempest Lorelei(X:X) invaded ExileXV(Y:Y) and captured 175 acres of land.
    July 7 of YR6 I am not Aishwarya Rai(X:X) invaded Lucid Dreams(Y:Y) and captured 164 acres of land.
    July 7 of YR6 Spear Mint(X:X) invaded Lucid Dreams(Y:Y) and captured 88 acres of land.
    July 9 of YR6 I am Aishwarya Rai(X:X) invaded witchawitch(Y:Y) and captured 167 acres of land.
    July 10 of YR6 Lucid Dreams(Y:Y) captured 133 acres of land from I am Aishwarya Rai(X:X).
    July 11 of YR6 Green Tree Land(X:X) invaded Lord of Hell(Y:Y) and captured 161 acres of land.
    July 11 of YR6 Marriott(X:X) invaded Lord of Hell(Y:Y) and captured 132 acres of land.
    July 11 of YR6 SomeRandomPlace(X:X) invaded Lord of Hell(Y:Y) and captured 72 acres of land.
    July 11 of YR6 A Room with a Moose(X:X) invaded Lord of Hell(Y:Y) and captured 109 acres of land.
    July 11 of YR6 Dukes Place(X:X) invaded Lord of Hell(Y:Y) and captured 73 acres of land.
    July 11 of YR6 Pneuma(X:X) invaded Lord of Hell(Y:Y) and captured 108 acres of land.
    July 11 of YR6 SomeRandomPlace(X:X) invaded Lord of Hell(Y:Y) and captured 30 acres of land.
    July 11 of YR6 Stoke up the Fire(X:X) invaded Lord of Hell(Y:Y) and captured 104 acres of land.
    July 11 of YR6 DEFILER OF KITCHENS(X:X) invaded Lord of Hell(Y:Y) and captured 75 acres of land.
    July 11 of YR6 Haeryongdo(X:X) invaded Lord of Hell(Y:Y) and captured 71 acres of land.
    July 11 of YR6 Green Tree Land(X:X) invaded Lord of Hell(Y:Y) and captured 27 acres of land.
    July 11 of YR6 An unknown province from Land of Lost Dreams(Y:Y), captured 51 acres of land from JiggaWah(X:X).
    July 11 of YR6 Green Tree Land(X:X) invaded Lord of Hell(Y:Y) and captured 23 acres of land.
    July 11 of YR6 Wave Me(X:X) invaded witchawitch(Y:Y) and captured 190 acres of land.
    July 12 of YR6 Maruhech(X:X) invaded Czar(Y:Y) and captured 222 acres of land.
    July 12 of YR6 DONT MIND ME(X:X) invaded Lucid Dreams(Y:Y) and captured 94 acres of land.
    July 12 of YR6 NewB Knight(X:X) invaded Lord Heaven(Y:Y) and captured 313 acres of land.
    July 13 of YR6 As the ultimate betrayal, Piper destroys all in the land of Lord of Hell before leaving for a new kingdom.
    July 13 of YR6 JiggaWah(X:X) invaded Unnamed Province 11(Y:Y) and captured 117 acres of land.
    July 14 of YR6 Unnamed Province 11(X:X) invaded Lord Heaven(Y:Y) and captured 134 acres of land.
    July 15 of YR6 BLACK SHEEP(X:X) invaded Lucid Dreams(Y:Y) and captured 30 acres of land.
    July 15 of YR6 BLACK SHEEP(X:X) invaded Your Nightmare(Y:Y) and captured 33 acres of land.
    July 15 of YR6 BLACK SHEEP(X:X) invaded Your Nightmare(Y:Y) and captured 31 acres of land.
    July 16 of YR6 Crackberry(X:X) invaded Your Nightmare(Y:Y) and captured 67 acres of land.
    July 18 of YR6 Your Nightmare(Y:Y) captured 134 acres of land from DEFILER OF KITCHENS(X:X).
    July 18 of YR6 Your Nightmare(Y:Y) invaded and pillaged Crackberry(X:X).
    July 18 of YR6 Your Nightmare(Y:Y), captured 45 acres of land from Crackberry(X:X).
    July 18 of YR6 Your Nightmare has sent an aid shipment to Lucid Dreams.
    July 19 of YR6 Terrorism Incorporated(X:X) invaded Your Nightmare(Y:Y) and captured 38 acres of land.
    July 19 of YR6 Terrorism Incorporated(X:X) invaded Your Nightmare(Y:Y) and captured 35 acres of land.
    July 19 of YR6 Terrorism Incorporated(X:X) invaded Your Nightmare(Y:Y) and captured 33 acres of land.
    July 19 of YR6 Terrorism Incorporated(X:X) invaded Your Nightmare(Y:Y) and captured 30 acres of land.
    July 19 of YR6 I am not Aishwarya Rai(X:X) invaded Your Nightmare(Y:Y) and captured 28 acres of land.
    July 19 of YR6 I am not Aishwarya Rai(X:X) invaded Your Nightmare(Y:Y) and captured 26 acres of land.
    July 19 of YR6 hinewcode(X:X) invaded Sparkle Land(Y:Y) and captured 64 acres of land.
    July 19 of YR6 I am not Aishwarya Rai(X:X) invaded Your Nightmare(Y:Y) and captured 25 acres of land.
    July 20 of YR6 Tempest Lorelei(X:X) attacked and stole from Lucid Dreams(Y:Y).
    July 20 of YR6 Tempest Lorelei(X:X) invaded Your Nightmare(Y:Y) and captured 19 acres of land.
    July 20 of YR6 Taas(X:X) invaded Your Nightmare(Y:Y) and captured 48 acres of land.
    July 20 of YR6 Taas(X:X) attempted to invade Your Nightmare(Y:Y).
    July 21 of YR6 Spear Mint(X:X) invaded Your Nightmare(Y:Y) and captured 22 acres of land.
    July 21 of YR6 Spear Mint(X:X) invaded Your Nightmare(Y:Y) and captured 21 acres of land.
    July 21 of YR6 Spear Mint(X:X) invaded Your Nightmare(Y:Y) and captured 20 acres of land.
    July 21 of YR6 Marriott(X:X) invaded Your Nightmare(Y:Y) and captured 15 acres of land.
    July 21 of YR6 Marriott(X:X) invaded Your Nightmare(Y:Y) and captured 14 acres of land.
    July 21 of YR6 Marriott(X:X) invaded Your Nightmare(Y:Y) and captured 14 acres of land.
    July 22 of YR6 Pneuma(X:X) invaded Lucid Dreams(Y:Y) and captured 102 acres of land.
    July 22 of YR6 Pneuma(X:X) invaded Your Nightmare(Y:Y) and captured 14 acres of land.
    July 22 of YR6 Wave Me(X:X) invaded Lucid Dreams(Y:Y) and captured 49 acres of land.
    July 22 of YR6 Wave Me(X:X) invaded Lucid Dreams(Y:Y) and captured 42 acres of land.
    July 22 of YR6 Wave Me(X:X) invaded Your Nightmare(Y:Y) and captured 16 acres of land.
    July 22 of YR6 I am Aishwarya Rai(X:X) invaded ExileXV(Y:Y) and captured 141 acres of land.
    July 22 of YR6 Green Tree Land(X:X) invaded Lucid Dreams(Y:Y) and captured 32 acres of land.
    July 22 of YR6 Green Tree Land(X:X) invaded Lucid Dreams(Y:Y) and captured 29 acres of land.
    July 22 of YR6 Green Tree Land(X:X) invaded Lucid Dreams(Y:Y) and captured 28 acres of land.
    July 22 of YR6 Green Tree Land(X:X) invaded Lucid Dreams(Y:Y) and captured 27 acres of land.
    July 24 of YR6 A Room with a Moose(X:X) invaded Lucid Dreams(Y:Y) and captured 22 acres of land.
    July 24 of YR6 A Room with a Moose(X:X) invaded Lucid Dreams(Y:Y) and captured 20 acres of land.
    July 24 of YR6 JiggaWah(X:X) invaded Your Nightmare(Y:Y) and captured 32 acres of land.
    July 24 of YR6 DEFILER OF KITCHENS(X:X) invaded Czar(Y:Y) and captured 153 acres of land.
    July 24 of YR6 JiggaWah(X:X) invaded Your Nightmare(Y:Y) and captured 28 acres of land.
    July 24 of YR6 JiggaWah(X:X) invaded Your Nightmare(Y:Y) and captured 25 acres of land.
    January 1 of YR7 Lucid Dreams(Y:Y) attempted an invasion of I am Aishwarya Rai(X:X), but was repelled.
    January 1 of YR7 SomeRandomPlace(X:X) invaded Lucid Dreams(Y:Y) and captured 24 acres of land.
    January 1 of YR7 SomeRandomPlace(X:X) invaded Lucid Dreams(Y:Y) and captured 23 acres of land.
    January 1 of YR7 SomeRandomPlace(X:X) invaded Lucid Dreams(Y:Y) and captured 21 acres of land.
    January 1 of YR7 SomeRandomPlace(X:X) invaded Lucid Dreams(Y:Y) and captured 20 acres of land.
    January 2 of YR7 DONT MIND ME(X:X) invaded Lucid Dreams(Y:Y) and captured 19 acres of land.
    January 2 of YR7 DONT MIND ME(X:X) invaded Lucid Dreams(Y:Y) and captured 18 acres of land.
    January 2 of YR7 The leader of The Old Kingdom has chosen to join The New Beginning(). All in The Old Kingdom gather their possessions and depart this kingdom forever.
    January 2 of YR7 Haeryongdo(X:X) invaded Czar(Y:Y) and captured 125 acres of land.
    January 3 of YR7 BLACK SHEEP(X:X) invaded Lord Heaven(Y:Y) and captured 131 acres of land.
    January 3 of YR7 Your Nightmare(Y:Y) captured 117 acres of land from Crackberry(X:X).
    January 4 of YR7 Your Nightmare(Y:Y) captured 122 acres of land from JiggaWah(X:X).
    January 4 of YR7 Stoke up the Fire(X:X) invaded Avianelody(Y:Y) and captured 162 acres of land.
    January 4 of YR7 Maruhech(X:X) invaded Lord Heaven(Y:Y) and captured 160 acres of land.
    January 4 of YR7 Your Nightmare(Y:Y) attempted an invasion of Crackberry(X:X), but was repelled.
    January 5 of YR7 Dukes Place(X:X) invaded Your Nightmare(Y:Y) and captured 21 acres of land.
    January 6 of YR7 Dukes Place(X:X) invaded Your Nightmare(Y:Y) and captured 20 acres of land.
    January 6 of YR7 Dukes Place(X:X) invaded Your Nightmare(Y:Y) and captured 19 acres of land.
    January 6 of YR7 Dukes Place(X:X) invaded Your Nightmare(Y:Y) and captured 17 acres of land.
    January 6 of YR7 I am not Aishwarya Rai(X:X) attempted to invade Lucid Dreams(Y:Y).
    January 6 of YR7 I am not Aishwarya Rai(X:X) invaded Lucid Dreams(Y:Y) and captured 24 acres of land.
    January 6 of YR7 I am not Aishwarya Rai(X:X) invaded Lucid Dreams(Y:Y) and captured 23 acres of land.
    January 11 of YR7 Spear Mint(X:X) invaded witchawitch(Y:Y) and captured 103 acres of land.
    January 11 of YR7 Pneuma(X:X) invaded Czar(Y:Y) and captured 82 acres of land.
    January 12 of YR7 hinewcode(X:X) invaded Unnamed Province 11(Y:Y) and captured 112 acres of land.
    January 12 of YR7 Taas(X:X) invaded Dreams of Nanu Nanu(Y:Y) and captured 71 acres of land.
    January 13 of YR7 Lucid Dreams(Y:Y) captured 128 acres of land from JiggaWah(X:X).
    January 13 of YR7 Green Tree Land(X:X) invaded Dream in Code(Y:Y) and captured 425 acres of land.
    January 13 of YR7 NewB Knight(X:X) invaded Dream in Code(Y:Y) and captured 123 acres of land.
    January 13 of YR7 Terrorism Incorporated(X:X) invaded Lord Heaven(Y:Y) and captured 73 acres of land.
    January 13 of YR7 Terrorism Incorporated(X:X) invaded Lucid Dreams(Y:Y) and captured 30 acres of land.
    January 13 of YR7 Unnamed Province 13(X:X) invaded Dream in Code(Y:Y) and captured 60 acres of land.
    January 13 of YR7 SomeRandomPlace(X:X) invaded Dream in Code(Y:Y) and captured 74 acres of land.
    January 13 of YR7 BLACK SHEEP(X:X) invaded Dream in Code(Y:Y) and captured 41 acres of land.
    January 13 of YR7 A Room with a Moose(X:X) invaded Lord Heaven(Y:Y) and captured 60 acres of land.
    January 13 of YR7 I am Aishwarya Rai(X:X) invaded Lord Heaven(Y:Y) and captured 63 acres of land.
    January 13 of YR7 Your Nightmare(Y:Y) captured 82 acres of land from DEFILER OF KITCHENS(X:X).
    January 13 of YR7 JiggaWah(X:X) invaded Lucid Dreams(Y:Y) and captured 71 acres of land.
    January 13 of YR7 JiggaWah(X:X) invaded Lucid Dreams(Y:Y) and captured 56 acres of land.
    January 13 of YR7 DEFILER OF KITCHENS(X:X) invaded Czar(Y:Y) and captured 90 acres of land.
    January 13 of YR7 Marriott(X:X) invaded Lord Heaven(Y:Y) and captured 41 acres of land.
    January 14 of YR7 Haeryongdo(X:X) invaded Lord Heaven(Y:Y) and captured 104 acres of land.
    January 14 of YR7 Your Nightmare(Y:Y), captured 31 acres of land from Crackberry(X:X).
    January 15 of YR7 DONT MIND ME(X:X) invaded Your Nightmare(Y:Y) and captured 28 acres of land.
    January 15 of YR7 Maruhech(X:X) invaded witchawitch(Y:Y) and captured 81 acres of land.
    January 17 of YR7 Stoke up the Fire(X:X) invaded Lord Heaven(Y:Y) and captured 104 acres of land.
    Last edited by Bishop; 28-12-2009 at 12:29.

Regular
    Yeah seriously, who are these lame wankers?

Veteran
    erg, people still looking for honor in utopia, if u ever find it please let me no, id like to experience the moment :)

They look rather ghettoish.
    #sinners <---click to join

Post Fiend
    It's either a nobody or another tf nobody

They're Bodega of Lotus actually. I think this might blow their cover :S

Thumbs down

what a lousy kd..

@4%
    Last edited by pre; 27-12-2009 at 13:44.

Post Fiend
    14 acres hits!? Fail!

Regular
    lol

Kangoon 57,604

They gained 2k more honor, looks like the farming continues....

Kingdoms like these make the honor charts useless.

thats why nobody with even half a brain plays for honor

If your ghetto is stupid enough to keep hitting KD's twice your size day in day out and hit hostile with them you deserve this kind of retaliation. You actually believe the smaller KD would have pressed the button while they were being farmed?

Check the charts do you see the #10 in net wave #1 on server while not being retaliated back hard? Or if some other ghetto half your size attacks your KD aren't you going to retal the hits one way or the other?

Although i am not the biggest fan of David vs Goliath wars it happens, only way to prevent it is to stay the hell away from those who are able to return the favour by taking all you have away.

This is a another good reason why oow raze needs to be fixed asap.

Regular
    There's a KD location still embedded in the OP! SOMEONE SHOULD FIX THAT.

Edit: Someone fixed that.
    Last edited by dark5863; 28-12-2009 at 12:43.

Thread Information