Thread: Looking for Active Kingdom

Looking for Active Kingdom

Hey,

I basically just started playing utopia again after a near 7-8 year break (when there were boats, your province would have to be killed before you could select undead as your race, etc.). I'm still not OOP but this game just isn't fun if your not in an active kingdom. Basically I'm looking for a kingdom that uses irc to plan waves during war, and i'm willing to set up my alarm clock in the morning.

I realize I haven't played this game in a really long time and there are some races im not familiar with (like dark elf and gnome which i think is halfling) but I am willing to learn and promise activity! I don't see a point in playing the game if you're not aiming to be the best and that's a common goal im looking for in a kingdom! hehehe

you can contact me on msn (cheeze_yo@hotmail.com) or post your irc channel and i'll come!

thanks,
    damon

ps- i love strongmace

Post Fiend
    Hello, we would have a spot for you, contact me at xyron@gazeta.pl.

Veteran
    #Whispers

Heya Wild Guy, contact me if you are still looking for a KD to join!

You can view our thread at: http://forums.joltonline.com/showthread.php?t=600802
    "Mike Hawk Owns U"

Post Fiend
    Hey wildguy. We would love to have you join our active warring kingdom. hit me up at michaelparmley@gmail.com and i can get you more info and move you into our kd asap. We already have two Canadians and would love to add a third. :)

Post Fiend
    Wildguy, as Appleassault said, we would love to have another active province in our highly active kingdom. But, you have to pass my test first. We don't just let anyone who says that active join us. So, you can talk to him or to me. And we'll determine if you are active enough. Setting your alarm clock is a good indicator tho. ;)
    msn damio_parquett@hotmail.com
    I'm on usually 20 hours a day so you should have not prob catching me. ;)

Also, i sent a contact request to you through msn. look forward to chatting.
    Last edited by Calimar; 25-12-2009 at 23:13.

hey guys, thx but i already accepted an invitation!

merrrrrrrrrry christmas

Post Fiend
    good luck with your new kd. :) oh, i sent you an msn invite, you can still accept if you want. :)

Thread Information