Looking for 2 or 3 active players. We have 3 requirements:

1. login every 4-8 hours to train troops/check things
    2. attack every 9-11 hours
    3. use MSN or/and mIrc.

for informations join #farmers or add my msn: vlahutopia [@]
    live.com

Short description of the kingdom:

- used to be known as Glory of Surion

At the end of the last age i've returned to the game after 3 or 4 years of brake.

Initially i did not wanted to bring Glory back, but after struggling and arguing the leadership of kingdom i randomned, i've given up so we start from scratches.

Glory used to be one of the best warring kingdoms back in 2003-2006. Once rebuilded it will become again one of the best warring kingdoms on server.

As past archievements we hold 3 honor crowns and missed triple crown by a bit.

From old players of Glory 3 are already back with me the 4th. Other 3 are on the waiting list.

This age we used to play in 5 - 32 kingdom, got them 2 WW and 55k honor after 4 weeks OOP. as long as we was in the kingdom we were no #1 honor kingdom constantly pumped and ready for war. We left due to poor leadership/slacking players so we started a 500k nw getto 18 days ago.

The getto currently look as bellow after 18 days OOP:

** Ranks **
    1. bunicu [Human] - King
    2. Tractoooooooooor [Elf] - Viscount
    3. the villager [Orc] - Viscount
    4. descult [Dark Elf] - Viscountess
    5. trantoru [Gnome] - Viscount
    6. Chicago Legend [Avian] - Viscount
    7. 2kool4U [Dwarf] - Viscount
    8. Land of Dead [Dark Elf] - Viscount
    9. grandpa moo [Gnome] - Viscount
    10. black sheeper [Gnome] - Baron
    11. me sing tra la la [Orc] - Baron
    12. Man Jewels of Freedom [Elf] - Baron
    13. River of Venom [Gnome] - Lord
    14. Ishida [Orc] - Lord
    15. Prince CarnivoRabbit [Avian] - Lord

u forgot to say u gained that honor through farming.

we topfeeded 3 - 28 and 3 - 13

you always must find cheating reasons of your incapability?

envious players always existed and still will exist. nothing to do for that. noobs are noobs but what is worse is the mediocre elite wanna be

What's worse is someone who wars defenseless ghettos by having friends attacking into your kingdom so you can declare war and "topfeed" under the bizarre delusion that this is much different and more acceptable than "farming"... right? That you don't seem to have the ability to acknowledge you are doing anything wrong, and instead say other are envious of your skill seems pretty suspicious. I also seem to remember you gloating about your how humble you are about being one of the all time greatest utopians. This seems to be an abnormal expression of reality as you clearly think your at best, mediocre skills are "all that" :-p

They have words for such people.

"Schizophrenia (pronounced /ˌskɪtsɵˈfrɛniə/ or /ˌskɪtsɵˈfriːniə/), from the Greek roots skhizein (σχίζειν, "to split") and phrēn, phren- (φρήν, φρεν-; "mind") is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a neuropsychiatric and mental disorder characterized by abnormalities in the perception or expression of reality. It most commonly manifests as auditory hallucinations, paranoid or bizarre delusions"

As past archievements we hold 3 honor crowns and missed triple crown by a bit.
    Is it correctly understod that a friend of yours (vendetta) created a province in a ghetto and proceeded to give you the war button through quad tapping twice? Should we expect more of the same, and is that how you won crowns previously?
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

vendetta is old former player of glory. he did not created a province on sole purpose to find us a war. he simply randomned, joined old mirc channel and found us there.

we invited him back, not before quading into us to make hostile, is true. he abandoned province, having no damage done in tpa or dpa.

That is the rule of the game. Beside that the getto you mentioned was 85% bigger land and nw. they had their advantage.

farming? cheating? that is legit.

and catwalk, give me a brake with your multi stuff... i know you "top" kingdoms with your "caw slayers" and your farms and fake wars. are not those "not morale also".

when all server stop fake warring and alliance gangbang and "cow slaying" i will follow the morale rules as well.

until than, everybody is equal in chances - legitelly speaking.

If your getto is worse or mediocre than others and if one of your players decide to join us for example, but before drag you into war with us, is nothing but politics and your own getto fault.

Keep your players close, motivate them and your enemy even close.

Sonata for example are bounced by people like you. like Secrets getto and so on.

I play by your own rules noob, the rules the are forced by the top kingdoms.

we invited him back, not before quading into us to make hostile, is true. he abandoned province, having no damage done in tpa or dpa. That is the rule of the game. Beside that the getto you mentioned was 85% bigger land and nw. they had their advantage.
    That ghetto had no chance. Like a grown man beating a child to death, you can make all the excuses you want. It's still wrong.

farming? cheating? that is legit.
    No body has called you a cheater. Your mention shows that on an unconscious level you realize you are wrong, but like most criminals, have the inability to take responsibility.

when all server stop fake warring and alliance gangbang and "cow slaying" i will follow the morale rules as well. until than, everybody is equal in chances - legitelly speaking.
    I could probably quote a parallel from the Nuremberg trials. The real issue is you want to be #1 at any cost regardless of how you affect others.

If your getto is worse or mediocre than others and if one of your players decide to join us for example, but before drag you into war with us, is nothing but politics and your own getto fault. Keep your players close, motivate them and your enemy even close.
    This is just silly but a real response would take too much time for failing to change your mind.

silly silly v :p

she knows me too well,

owwwwh. she is a sweetie. always been and will be.

She recognize a great and daring leader who inspires others to rise to challenges alongside him. A mature leader of unwavering ethics and indisputable authority

lol
    S E C R E T S

"With great power comes great responsibility."
    Anyone can flaunt his or her power and abuse others.

It takes a real man to show restraint, respect, and kindness. You true colors come in showing how you treat the weak. Anyone with great strength who can do that is DAMN sexy in my book. Anyone else is just limp :p

Johana D'arc, the lady of faith.

i love and support the weak. we have a problem however, i cant do that with the stupid and stubborned.

utopia is full of them.

[15:05] <Vlahul> someone must rape the gettos too
    [15:05] <Vlahul> how can they learn otherwise?
    [15:05] <Vlahul> is a natural law
    I feel the love :)

i can feel the spark too lady. i can feelin coming in the air tonight, ive been waitin for this moment all my life. can you feel it comin in the air tonight?

Sir Postalot
    hurry up vlahul, have your ghetto grow instead of ghetto bashing hopeless players

although, now see why people who were around when you played originally have so little respect for you
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

Thread Information